Florida Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have been injured in an accident by no fault of your own, we can help you.
Florida Personal Injury Lawyers
Since 1979, the personal injury division of our firm has represented more than 19,000 injured people in Florida. Our goal is to get you the maximum compensation possible for your pain and suffering, medical bills and lost wages.
We always offer a free consultation and we appreciate you considering our firm. There are never any fees or costs in a Florida accident case unless we win.
It is critical to preserve evidence and take immediate action in any personal injury case so we encourage you to contact us a soon possible.
Recently Resolved Cases
- Miami Car Accident Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Settle Case for $100,000 Woman Separates From Husband But Never Finalizes Divorce Did you know that in Florida your spouse has a potential loss of consortium claim if you were involved in an accident? A loss of consortium claim in Florida means that an...
- Port St. Lucie Car Accident Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Get Settlement 65 year-old retired Port Saint Lucie man and granddaughter injured in automobile accident A 65 year-old retired Port Saint Lucie man and his granddaughter were injured in an auto accident while driving the granddaughter home from school. They were almost...
- Dell & Schaefer Obtain $45,000 for Hollywood Auto Accident Victim Client Is a Passenger in a Vehicle Hit from the Side after Defendant Makes U-turn Our client, a 23-year-old college student, was a passenger in her friend’s car. Both were returning back from a concert. The driver of our client’s...
Recent Personal Injury FAQ
- What should you do if you or a loved one is a victim of a dog bite or attack in Florida? An estimated 4,700,000 dog bites occur in the U.S. each year according to a study conducted by the National Canine Research Foundation. According to the Centers for Disease Control an estimated 800,000 individuals require medical care as a result of...
- What is Bodily injury insurance? Do I need it? Bodily injury insurance covers you in the event that your car is involved in an accident or the driver of your car causes an accident resulting in injury or damages to someone else. Bodily injury liability insurance covers the medical...
- I was aboard the Carnival Triumph during the recent accident. Do I have the right to seek compensation for the hardship I endured? If you were among the 4,200 passengers who endured the horrific conditions on the Carnival Triumph, you should be aware that you have certain rights and may be entitled to compensation. The Carnival Cruise Line Ticket contract is a legally...
Maximizing Recovery For the Injured & Disabled
Since 1979, the law firm of Attorneys Dell & Schaefer has been selected by thousands of individuals and families to handle legal matters that had a significant impact on their lives. These legal matters have included everything from catastrophic personal injuries, denial of insurance benefits to large commercial litigation disputes.
With more than 15 attorneys and office locations nationwide, our law firm has established a fearless nationwide reputation.
Our firm has helped our clients to recover more than four hundred million dollars from insurance companies and negligent corporations. We never have and never will represent insurance companies.
More than 90% of our clients are represented on a contingency fee basis, which means there is no fee or cost for our services unless we are able make a recovery for our clients.
Our office headquarters is in Hollywood, Florida, but we have multiple office locations and represent clients throughout Florida and nationwide.
We encourage you to request a free consultation by using our online form, or to call us at (800) 828-7583 for a free phone consultation with one of our attorneys.
Our Law Firm Practice Divisions
Due to the diversity of legal services we offer and the specialized legal skills required in each area of the law, we have structured our law firm into the following Law Practice Divisions:
Accident & Injury Division
The Accident & Injury Division is managed by personal injury attorney Dennis Schaefer. Our personal injury lawyers in this division represent individuals that have suffered a serious injury or death due to the negligence or careless actions of another.
Specific types of cases that our injury attorneys handle are auto accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, slip & fall injuries, defective & dangerous (recalled) products, nursing home neglect or abuse, construction site accidents, cruise ship accidents, dog bites and medical malpractice.
Civil Litigation & Trial Division
Our Civil Litigation and Trial Division is a diverse group of talented trial attorneys. Unlike most law firms that refer all of their lawsuits to other law firms, we have the experience, knowledge and financial resources to handle all of the litigation and trials for our clients.
When hiring a law firm it is important to make sure that they will be handling the case and not referring it to another law firm.
Our Litigation & Trial division handles cases dealing with injuries, insurance claim denials, employment disputes, and large commercial business disputes.
Our Civil Litigation Division handles cases in both state and federal courts throughout the country.
Disability Benefits & Insurance Claim Denials Division
The disability benefits and Insurance Claim Denial division of Dell & Schaefer, led by Gregory Michael Dell, focuses on the representation of long term disability insurance claimants in both private policy and group disability (ERISA) claims.
As long term disability attorneys, we represent individuals at all stages of a claim for disability income benefits, which includes the disability application process, denial of disability benefits, lawsuits to recover disability benefits and lump sum disability policy buyouts for individuals that are currently being paid disability income benefits.
Additionally, Mr. Dell and his legal team have handled numerous claims against insurance companies for long-term care insurance denials, life insurance denials, commercial property damage insurance denials, and health insurance denials.
Criminal Defense Division
The Criminal Defense Division of our firm has been representing individuals charged with major crimes in state and Federal courts throughout Florida since 1979. The Criminal Defense Division was formed by attorney Dennis Schaefer following the completion of his term as a Broward County Assistant State Attorney.
Our Criminal Defense Division has protected the constitutional rights of hundreds of individuals and handles cases ranging from felonies to white collar federal charges.
Recently Published On Our Blog
- Employees at Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Lose More Than 100 Pounds in Just Three Months During Inaugural Weight Loss Challenge Losing weight and getting fit can be difficult tasks especially when it comes to staying motivated. But for a group of employees at Attorneys Dell & Schaefer in Hollywood, they had to look no further than the workplace for that...
- Check List for Victims Injured as a Result of a Bed Bug Attack or Bed Bug Bites Report the incident to a manager or employee immediately. Have a report made documenting the Bed Bug Attack and Bed Bug Bites. Make sure the report includes the date, time, location and any witness’s names and contact information. Most importantly...
- In Personal Injury Cases, a Photo Can Say 1,000 Words Photographs can be a very important part of any type of personal injury case. While often, even if available, they may not be needed. However, in other cases, they could be essential. The most important reality is that we have...
- Florida Bed Bug Lawyer Craig Dell shares interesting facts and surveys about Bed Bug Infestation According to the National Pest Management and University of Kentucky Bugs Without Borders Survey, 95% of the pest termination companies have encountered a bug infestation in the past year. Problems with Bed Bugs predominantly occur in suburban and urban areas...
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Support Hillel Golf Classic Craig Dell of Attorneys Dell & Schaefer recently participated in the Hillel of Broward and Palm Beach’s annual Golf Scramble. The event helps provide funding for Nova Southeastern University’s Jewish Law Student Association. Dell & Schaefer is a proud supporter...