Florida Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have been injured in an accident by no fault of your own, we can help you.
Florida Personal Injury Lawyers
Since 1979, the personal injury division of our firm has represented more than 19,000 injured people in Florida. Our goal is to get you the maximum compensation possible for your pain and suffering, medical bills and lost wages.
We always offer a free consultation and we appreciate you considering our firm. There are never any fees or costs in a Florida accident case unless we win.
It is critical to preserve evidence and take immediate action in any personal injury case so we encourage you to contact us a soon possible.
Recently Resolved Cases
- Miami woman falls into manhole resulting in back surgery, case resolved for $235,000 Our client, a 41 year old woman from Miami, pulled into a parking space at her apartment building. She exited her car and immediately fell waist deep into an open manhole. She was able to pull herself out of the […]
- Auto Accident Settles For Policy Limits of $50,000 Our Client Is Rear Ended By Another Car Our client, a 35 year old construction worker and father of two was driving his vehicle in Pensacola, Florida. As he approached and slowed down at the intersection of Martin Luther King […]
- The Importance of Having a Private Investigator involved in a Personal Injury Case Our client is a 64 year old woman who was injured in the Casino of the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Florida. She had been at the location for a short period of time, when she decided to […]
Recent Personal Injury FAQ
- Bed bugs have invaded my Florida Home, what steps should I take? For many people, it is a real-life nightmare. You wake up itching and scratching. There are bites all over your body. You lift the mattress and find the culprits – hundreds of tiny bed bugs. Once your home has been […]
- How Important is it to Buy Uninsured Motorist Coverage in Florida? Uninsured motorist coverage (UM) will cover bodily injury claims where the party responsible for the accident does not carry bodily injury coverage OR does not have enough bodily injury coverage to pay for injuries they caused. It is extremely important […]
- Why is it important to hire a bed bug lawyer? Watch this short video about the importance of having a bed bug lawyer in order to maximize your financial recovery following bed bug bites. Contact us for a free consultation to discuss your bed bug claim.
Maximizing Recovery For the Injured & Disabled
Since 1979, the law firm of Attorneys Dell & Schaefer has been selected by thousands of individuals and families to handle legal matters that had a significant impact on their lives. These legal matters have included everything from catastrophic personal injuries, denial of insurance benefits to large commercial litigation disputes.
With more than 15 attorneys and office locations nationwide, our law firm has established a fearless nationwide reputation.
Our firm has helped our clients to recover more than four hundred million dollars from insurance companies and negligent corporations. We never have and never will represent insurance companies.
More than 90% of our clients are represented on a contingency fee basis, which means there is no fee or cost for our services unless we are able make a recovery for our clients.
Our office headquarters is in Hollywood, Florida, but we have multiple office locations and represent clients throughout Florida and nationwide.
We encourage you to request a free consultation by using our online form, or to call us at (800) 828-7583 for a free phone consultation with one of our attorneys.
Our Law Firm Practice Divisions
Due to the diversity of legal services we offer and the specialized legal skills required in each area of the law, we have structured our law firm into the following Law Practice Divisions:
Accident & Injury Division
The Accident & Injury Division is managed by personal injury attorney Dennis Schaefer. Our personal injury lawyers in this division represent individuals that have suffered a serious injury or death due to the negligence or careless actions of another.
Specific types of cases that our injury attorneys handle are auto accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, slip & fall injuries, defective & dangerous (recalled) products, nursing home neglect or abuse, construction site accidents, cruise ship accidents, dog bites and medical malpractice.
Civil Litigation & Trial Division
Our Civil Litigation and Trial Division is a diverse group of talented trial attorneys. Unlike most law firms that refer all of their lawsuits to other law firms, we have the experience, knowledge and financial resources to handle all of the litigation and trials for our clients.
When hiring a law firm it is important to make sure that they will be handling the case and not referring it to another law firm.
Our Litigation & Trial division handles cases dealing with injuries, insurance claim denials, employment disputes, and large commercial business disputes.
Our Civil Litigation Division handles cases in both state and federal courts throughout the country.
Disability Benefits & Insurance Claim Denials Division
The disability benefits and Insurance Claim Denial division of Dell & Schaefer, led by Gregory Michael Dell, focuses on the representation of long term disability insurance claimants in both private policy and group disability (ERISA) claims.
As long term disability attorneys, we represent individuals at all stages of a claim for disability income benefits, which includes the disability application process, denial of disability benefits, lawsuits to recover disability benefits and lump sum disability policy buyouts for individuals that are currently being paid disability income benefits.
Additionally, Mr. Dell and his legal team have handled numerous claims against insurance companies for long-term care insurance denials, life insurance denials, commercial property damage insurance denials, and health insurance denials.
Criminal Defense Division
The Criminal Defense Division of our firm has been representing individuals charged with major crimes in state and Federal courts throughout Florida since 1979. The Criminal Defense Division was formed by attorney Dennis Schaefer following the completion of his term as a Broward County Assistant State Attorney.
Our Criminal Defense Division has protected the constitutional rights of hundreds of individuals and handles cases ranging from felonies to white collar federal charges.
Recently Published On Our Blog
- Your Auto Insurance Company Is Not Your Friend Even If You Buy UM Coverage In the State of Florida, every driver is required to have auto insurance. The only requirement however, is that the driver purchases PIP (Personal Injury Protection). PIP will ensure that if a person has auto insurance and is injured in […]
- Florida Injury Lawyers Discuss Cyclist Injured in Auburndale Truck Accident A 12-year-old bicyclist was injured in an Auburndale truck accident on December 9 when a garbage truck driver failed to notice him. According to the Auburndale Police Department, the young cyclist was heading northbound on the sidewalk approaching the entrance […]
- Truck Driver Sentenced After Panama City Truck Accident A truck driver has been sentenced to more than nine years in prison after a Panama City truck accident that killed one person and injured two others. The truck driver was operating a semi and swerving along U.S. 98 in […]
- Lakeland Truck Accident Kills Two Motorcyclists A Lakeland truck accident killed two motorcyclists when a garbage truck collided into a couple on a Harley Davidson on November 30. The 48-year-old and 36-year-old victims were heading south on Lakeland Highlands Road when a Republic Services garbage truck […]
- Port Charlotte Truck Accident Injures Two Two people were injured in a Port Charlotte truck accident on December 2 when a dump truck crashed into their vehicles. According to the Florida Highway Patrol, a dump truck was heading southbound on U.S. 41 approaching the intersection with […]