Florida Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have been injured in an accident by no fault of your own, we can help you.
Florida Personal Injury Lawyers
Since 1979, the personal injury division of our firm has represented more than 19,000 injured people in Florida. Our goal is to get you the maximum compensation possible for your pain and suffering, medical bills and lost wages.
We always offer a free consultation and we appreciate you considering our firm. There are never any fees or costs in a Florida accident case unless we win.
It is critical to preserve evidence and take immediate action in any personal injury case so we encourage you to contact us a soon possible.
Recently Resolved Cases
- Trailer Accident Case Settles for $775,000 policy limit Client Is Struck By Truck With A Trailer Hitched To The Back Our client, a retired victim, was riding his bicycle in Vero Beach, Florida. As he was crossing a street, suddenly and without warning, another vehicle struck him causing […]
- Coral Springs, Florida woman gets cervical fusion as a result of teenage girl running a stop sign; Dell & Schaefer recovers $290,000 in uninsured motorist benefits Our client, a 51 year old woman from Coral Springs, Florida was driving down the street when a 16 year old girl ran a stop sign exiting a mall, resulting in our client broadsiding the girl’s car. As a result […]
- Palm Beach woman slipped and fell on pieces of banana at a large retail store, requiring back surgery; Dell & Schaefer recovers $300,000 Our client was in a large retail store in Palm Beach County, when she slipped and fell on pieces of banana that were on the floor. She started to have back pain shortly after the incident and began a course […]
Recent Personal Injury FAQ
- While vacationing in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, I was injured in an auto accident. I live in New York and am getting all my medical treatment near my home. Should I retain a Florida attorney to represent me or can I use a New York attorney? If you sustained injuries in an accident which occurred in Fort Lauderdale, you should retain an attorney in the county where the accident happened. Florida law will apply to your case and if a lawsuit is required, it must be […]
- I was borrowing my sister’s car, was hit by an uninsured driver. Can I make an uninsured motorist claim against my own policy? I was borrowing my sister’s car while my car was in the shop for regular maintenance. I was hit by an uninsured driver, suffered a serious shoulder injury requiring surgery, and my sister’s auto policy did not have uninsured motorist […]
- I slipped and fell at Publix. It was captured on surveillance. When can I see the video? Most Publix locations are outfitted with surveillance cameras that capture the majority of the interior premises of the Publix. Many of these cameras are able to be seen and located by Publix patrons. Much of the time, when a person […]
Maximizing Recovery For the Injured & Disabled
Since 1979, the law firm of Attorneys Dell & Schaefer has been selected by thousands of individuals and families to handle legal matters that had a significant impact on their lives. These legal matters have included everything from catastrophic personal injuries, denial of insurance benefits to large commercial litigation disputes.
With more than 15 attorneys and office locations nationwide, our law firm has established a fearless nationwide reputation.
Our firm has helped our clients to recover more than four hundred million dollars from insurance companies and negligent corporations. We never have and never will represent insurance companies.
More than 90% of our clients are represented on a contingency fee basis, which means there is no fee or cost for our services unless we are able make a recovery for our clients.
Our office headquarters is in Hollywood, Florida, but we have multiple office locations and represent clients throughout Florida and nationwide.
We encourage you to request a free consultation by using our online form, or to call us at (800) 828-7583 for a free phone consultation with one of our attorneys.
Our Law Firm Practice Divisions
Due to the diversity of legal services we offer and the specialized legal skills required in each area of the law, we have structured our law firm into the following Law Practice Divisions:
Accident & Injury Division
The Accident & Injury Division is managed by personal injury attorney Dennis Schaefer. Our personal injury lawyers in this division represent individuals that have suffered a serious injury or death due to the negligence or careless actions of another.
Specific types of cases that our injury attorneys handle are auto accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, slip & fall injuries, defective & dangerous (recalled) products, nursing home neglect or abuse, construction site accidents, cruise ship accidents, dog bites and medical malpractice.
Civil Litigation & Trial Division
Our Civil Litigation and Trial Division is a diverse group of talented trial attorneys. Unlike most law firms that refer all of their lawsuits to other law firms, we have the experience, knowledge and financial resources to handle all of the litigation and trials for our clients.
When hiring a law firm it is important to make sure that they will be handling the case and not referring it to another law firm.
Our Litigation & Trial division handles cases dealing with injuries, insurance claim denials, employment disputes, and large commercial business disputes.
Our Civil Litigation Division handles cases in both state and federal courts throughout the country.
Disability Benefits & Insurance Claim Denials Division
The disability benefits and Insurance Claim Denial division of Dell & Schaefer, led by Gregory Michael Dell, focuses on the representation of long term disability insurance claimants in both private policy and group disability (ERISA) claims.
As long term disability attorneys, we represent individuals at all stages of a claim for disability income benefits, which includes the disability application process, denial of disability benefits, lawsuits to recover disability benefits and lump sum disability policy buyouts for individuals that are currently being paid disability income benefits.
Additionally, Mr. Dell and his legal team have handled numerous claims against insurance companies for long-term care insurance denials, life insurance denials, commercial property damage insurance denials, and health insurance denials.
Criminal Defense Division
The Criminal Defense Division of our firm has been representing individuals charged with major crimes in state and Federal courts throughout Florida since 1979. The Criminal Defense Division was formed by attorney Dennis Schaefer following the completion of his term as a Broward County Assistant State Attorney.
Our Criminal Defense Division has protected the constitutional rights of hundreds of individuals and handles cases ranging from felonies to white collar federal charges.
Recently Published On Our Blog
- Over $30,000 Raised at the Kids Can Annual Gala Dell & Schaefer partnered with Kids Can at their Annual Gala and helped raise $30,000. So far $16,000 has been donated to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, camp scholarships for students at Young at Art Museum, a new music scholarship […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer is Committed to Help Habitat Change Lives & Transform Communities Attorneys Dell & Schaefer supports Habitat for Humanity by donating to the Habitat ReStore. More than 850 Habitat ReStores serve as discount, retail outlets that sell reusable and surplus building materials, furniture, appliances and more to the public at a […]
- Damaged Sidewalks Dangers While Walking If you walk along most neighborhoods, especially older neighborhoods, you will see many damaged and dangerous sidewalks. The older the neighborhood the more likely the damage to the sidewalks, primarily because of tree roots. Overtime, the roots continue to grow […]
- Bedbugs Have Color Preferences It does not appear that these bed bugs will ever go away. Check out the latest bed bug news: https://www.yahoo.com/news/bedbugs-apparently-color-preferences-might-180600002.html
- Landscaping Can Cause Injury There are many different landscape designs and materials that can cause injuries if not properly installed and maintained. Sometimes landscaping is not appropriate for the expected use around it. The failure to have a proper landscape plan is important in […]