Florida Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have been injured in an accident by no fault of your own, we can help you.
Florida Personal Injury Lawyers
Since 1979, the personal injury division of our firm has represented more than 19,000 injured people in Florida. Our goal is to get you the maximum compensation possible for your pain and suffering, medical bills and lost wages.
We always offer a free consultation and we appreciate you considering our firm. There are never any fees or costs in a Florida accident case unless we win.
It is critical to preserve evidence and take immediate action in any personal injury case so we encourage you to contact us a soon possible.
Recently Resolved Cases
- Miami product rep. falls at convenience store, resulting in lumbar fusion; settles claim for $300,000 Our client, a 43 year old woman from Miami who represents a major soft drink maker, was at a convenience store checking its stock. After exiting the storage room, she slipped and fell due to a store employee mopping the […]
- Davie Accident Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Settle Case for $600,000 In Spite of Loose Debris Being Involved in Accident When you are in an accident involving loose debris in the roadway, you may initially fear that you won’t be able to sue. After all, you may worry that there will be no way to prove who or what caused […]
- Medical device company wrongfully repossesses a walker resulting in injuries to our client and a $300,000 settlement Our Client Suffers A Car Accident And Requires A Walker Our client, a mid twenties man from Port St. Lucie, Florida, was exercising reasonable care while driving his car. Suddenly and without warning another driver negligently struck our client causing […]
Recent Personal Injury FAQ
- How Long Does a Florida Personal Injury Case Usually Take From Start to Finish? Some personal injury cases can be resolved in a few months, while some cases can take a year or more. The length of treatment and/or the time it takes to recover from an injury will often dictate how long it […]
- I slipped and fell at Publix and I know it was caught on their surveillance cameras. They will give me a copy of the video, right? Publix is Florida’s largest and most popular grocery chain. They are located in every town and city throughout the state. Millions of Floridians shop at Publix every year. Though the majority of the Publix locations do a great job at […]
- Are Photographs Important at a Slip and Fall Scene? Photographs are important at any accident scene. The age old expression, “a picture is worth a thousand words”, is true in all accident cases. It is especially true in slip and fall or trip and fall cases. The scene in […]
Maximizing Recovery For the Injured & Disabled
Since 1979, the law firm of Attorneys Dell & Schaefer has been selected by thousands of individuals and families to handle legal matters that had a significant impact on their lives. These legal matters have included everything from catastrophic personal injuries, denial of insurance benefits to large commercial litigation disputes.
With more than 15 attorneys and office locations nationwide, our law firm has established a fearless nationwide reputation.
Our firm has helped our clients to recover more than four hundred million dollars from insurance companies and negligent corporations. We never have and never will represent insurance companies.
More than 90% of our clients are represented on a contingency fee basis, which means there is no fee or cost for our services unless we are able make a recovery for our clients.
Our office headquarters is in Hollywood, Florida, but we have multiple office locations and represent clients throughout Florida and nationwide.
We encourage you to request a free consultation by using our online form, or to call us at (800) 828-7583 for a free phone consultation with one of our attorneys.
Our Law Firm Practice Divisions
Due to the diversity of legal services we offer and the specialized legal skills required in each area of the law, we have structured our law firm into the following Law Practice Divisions:
Accident & Injury Division
The Accident & Injury Division is managed by personal injury attorney Dennis Schaefer. Our personal injury lawyers in this division represent individuals that have suffered a serious injury or death due to the negligence or careless actions of another.
Specific types of cases that our injury attorneys handle are auto accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, slip & fall injuries, defective & dangerous (recalled) products, nursing home neglect or abuse, construction site accidents, cruise ship accidents, dog bites and medical malpractice.
Civil Litigation & Trial Division
Our Civil Litigation and Trial Division is a diverse group of talented trial attorneys. Unlike most law firms that refer all of their lawsuits to other law firms, we have the experience, knowledge and financial resources to handle all of the litigation and trials for our clients.
When hiring a law firm it is important to make sure that they will be handling the case and not referring it to another law firm.
Our Litigation & Trial division handles cases dealing with injuries, insurance claim denials, employment disputes, and large commercial business disputes.
Our Civil Litigation Division handles cases in both state and federal courts throughout the country.
Disability Benefits & Insurance Claim Denials Division
The disability benefits and Insurance Claim Denial division of Dell & Schaefer, led by Gregory Michael Dell, focuses on the representation of long term disability insurance claimants in both private policy and group disability (ERISA) claims.
As long term disability attorneys, we represent individuals at all stages of a claim for disability income benefits, which includes the disability application process, denial of disability benefits, lawsuits to recover disability benefits and lump sum disability policy buyouts for individuals that are currently being paid disability income benefits.
Additionally, Mr. Dell and his legal team have handled numerous claims against insurance companies for long-term care insurance denials, life insurance denials, commercial property damage insurance denials, and health insurance denials.
Criminal Defense Division
The Criminal Defense Division of our firm has been representing individuals charged with major crimes in state and Federal courts throughout Florida since 1979. The Criminal Defense Division was formed by attorney Dennis Schaefer following the completion of his term as a Broward County Assistant State Attorney.
Our Criminal Defense Division has protected the constitutional rights of hundreds of individuals and handles cases ranging from felonies to white collar federal charges.
Recently Published On Our Blog
- Danger in the Fruit and Vegetable Aisle at Publix It is uncontroverted that the fruit and vegetable aisle at most Publix stores is “pretty as a picture”. In most cases all of the fruits and vegetables are in perfect order, all aligned for the public to buy these products. […]
- Safe driving tips for back to school School’s in Session – Stay Alert! You may have noticed the flashing school zone signs around town. As the new school year kicks off, drivers are reminded to slow down through the school zones. After a summer of driving without […]
- Product defect; Broken wheel on wheelchair: multiple parties at fault Our client is a disabled senior citizen who was forced to use a wheel chair for any distance walking. In our case, our client was attempting to get to his car. He was sitting in the wheel chair, using the […]
- Summer Road Trips Tips Hitting the road on your next trip? Read on to learn more about staying safe on your next road trip. These important car travel safety tips will help get you to your destination safely. Regular maintenance – Tune-ups, oil changes, […]
- Tips for What To Do If Injured at Whole Foods Market While Shopping Attorneys Dell & Schaefer have handled thousands of trip or slip and fall cases that occurred at grocery stores. In this video, attorney Gregory Dell discusses his firm’s experience with handling slip and fall cases at Whole Foods Market. This […]