Florida Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have been injured in an accident by no fault of your own, we can help you.
Florida Personal Injury Lawyers
Since 1979, the personal injury division of our firm has represented more than 19,000 injured people in Florida. Our goal is to get you the maximum compensation possible for your pain and suffering, medical bills and lost wages.
We always offer a free consultation and we appreciate you considering our firm. There are never any fees or costs in a Florida accident case unless we win.
It is critical to preserve evidence and take immediate action in any personal injury case so we encourage you to contact us a soon possible.
Recently Resolved Cases
- Trailer Accident Case Settles for $775,000 policy limit Client Is Struck By Truck With A Trailer Hitched To The Back Our client, a retired victim, was riding his bicycle in Vero Beach, Florida. As he was crossing a street, suddenly and without warning, another vehicle struck him causing […]
- Coral Springs, Florida woman gets cervical fusion as a result of teenage girl running a stop sign; Dell & Schaefer recovers $290,000 in uninsured motorist benefits Our client, a 51 year old woman from Coral Springs, Florida was driving down the street when a 16 year old girl ran a stop sign exiting a mall, resulting in our client broadsiding the girl’s car. As a result […]
- Palm Beach woman slipped and fell on pieces of banana at a large retail store, requiring back surgery; Dell & Schaefer recovers $300,000 Our client was in a large retail store in Palm Beach County, when she slipped and fell on pieces of banana that were on the floor. She started to have back pain shortly after the incident and began a course […]
Recent Personal Injury FAQ
- How Do You Know If You Have A Personal Injury Case? This is the million dollar question. Everyone knows if they are injured in an automobile accident or a slip and fall, they should call a lawyer to see if they are entitled to any compensation for their injuries. However often […]
- Progressive Insurance offered me a $15,000.00 settlement after knee surgery resulting from an accident caused by their insured. What are my options? Progressive Insurance can make very low and even sometimes ridiculous offers to settle injury claims. If you are injured in an accident and the injury requires surgery, your claim for damages could be substantial. In order to get Progressive to […]
- What Is Legal “Notice”? The term notice is a “word of art.” It is a technical term in the law. It is not overly difficult to understand. However, it is a heavily litigated word in slip and fall law. The word or concept is […]
Maximizing Recovery For the Injured & Disabled
Since 1979, the law firm of Attorneys Dell & Schaefer has been selected by thousands of individuals and families to handle legal matters that had a significant impact on their lives. These legal matters have included everything from catastrophic personal injuries, denial of insurance benefits to large commercial litigation disputes.
With more than 15 attorneys and office locations nationwide, our law firm has established a fearless nationwide reputation.
Our firm has helped our clients to recover more than four hundred million dollars from insurance companies and negligent corporations. We never have and never will represent insurance companies.
More than 90% of our clients are represented on a contingency fee basis, which means there is no fee or cost for our services unless we are able make a recovery for our clients.
Our office headquarters is in Hollywood, Florida, but we have multiple office locations and represent clients throughout Florida and nationwide.
We encourage you to request a free consultation by using our online form, or to call us at (800) 828-7583 for a free phone consultation with one of our attorneys.
Our Law Firm Practice Divisions
Due to the diversity of legal services we offer and the specialized legal skills required in each area of the law, we have structured our law firm into the following Law Practice Divisions:
Accident & Injury Division
The Accident & Injury Division is managed by personal injury attorney Dennis Schaefer. Our personal injury lawyers in this division represent individuals that have suffered a serious injury or death due to the negligence or careless actions of another.
Specific types of cases that our injury attorneys handle are auto accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, slip & fall injuries, defective & dangerous (recalled) products, nursing home neglect or abuse, construction site accidents, cruise ship accidents, dog bites and medical malpractice.
Civil Litigation & Trial Division
Our Civil Litigation and Trial Division is a diverse group of talented trial attorneys. Unlike most law firms that refer all of their lawsuits to other law firms, we have the experience, knowledge and financial resources to handle all of the litigation and trials for our clients.
When hiring a law firm it is important to make sure that they will be handling the case and not referring it to another law firm.
Our Litigation & Trial division handles cases dealing with injuries, insurance claim denials, employment disputes, and large commercial business disputes.
Our Civil Litigation Division handles cases in both state and federal courts throughout the country.
Disability Benefits & Insurance Claim Denials Division
The disability benefits and Insurance Claim Denial division of Dell & Schaefer, led by Gregory Michael Dell, focuses on the representation of long term disability insurance claimants in both private policy and group disability (ERISA) claims.
As long term disability attorneys, we represent individuals at all stages of a claim for disability income benefits, which includes the disability application process, denial of disability benefits, lawsuits to recover disability benefits and lump sum disability policy buyouts for individuals that are currently being paid disability income benefits.
Additionally, Mr. Dell and his legal team have handled numerous claims against insurance companies for long-term care insurance denials, life insurance denials, commercial property damage insurance denials, and health insurance denials.
Criminal Defense Division
The Criminal Defense Division of our firm has been representing individuals charged with major crimes in state and Federal courts throughout Florida since 1979. The Criminal Defense Division was formed by attorney Dennis Schaefer following the completion of his term as a Broward County Assistant State Attorney.
Our Criminal Defense Division has protected the constitutional rights of hundreds of individuals and handles cases ranging from felonies to white collar federal charges.
Recently Published On Our Blog
- Health Insurance Liens Often health insurance liens in personal injury cases can make them very difficult to settle. Clients generally have no understanding of an insurance company’s right to subrogate. In fact, most clients don’t know what subrogation means. All of this information […]
- Ocean Deck Collapses Injuring Restaurant Patrons In June 2013, crowds assembled at Shuckers Bar and Grill, a restaurant in North Bay Village, to watch the Miami Heat play in Game 4 of the NBA finals. Many were on the deck cheering for their team when the […]
- I was involved in an Uber car accident. What are my rights? Ride-sharing services like Uber are extremely popular and typically easier to use than the traditional taxi. Consumers like the convenience of using their smartphone to hail an Uber as opposed to calling a taxi company by phone to request a […]
- I Was Involved in an Auto Accident. What Can I Do to Be Properly Compensated for my Injuries? I was involved in an auto accident, my car was totalled and I suffered a serious back injury. GEICO has given me a low ball offer to settle my case for $2,800.00. What can I do to be properly compensated […]
- Injured Motorcycle Riders Are Entitled to Compensation From Negligent Drivers The state of Florida has 600,000 registered motorcycles and more than one million licensed motorcyclists. Add to that the increase in out-of-state motorcyclists who come to ride on the 80,000 miles of roadway in a state with ideal year-round riding […]