Florida Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have been injured in an accident by no fault of your own, we can help you.
Florida Personal Injury Lawyers
Since 1979, the personal injury division of our firm has represented more than 19,000 injured people in Florida. Our goal is to get you the maximum compensation possible for your pain and suffering, medical bills and lost wages.
We always offer a free consultation and we appreciate you considering our firm. There are never any fees or costs in a Florida accident case unless we win.
It is critical to preserve evidence and take immediate action in any personal injury case so we encourage you to contact us a soon possible.
Recently Resolved Cases
- Construction Accidents Can Be Very Difficult Our client was a day laborer, hired by a general contractor for simple cleanup work. The construction project was an under roof horse riding arena. There were numerous sub-contractors working at the arena. Our client hired from a day labor […]
- Target Slip And Fall Settles For Large Confidential Settlement Client Slips And Falls In Target Department Store Our client, who was a middle aged man, was walking in Target near the toiletry section. Suddenly and without warning, he slipped and fell on a clear liquid on the floor. After […]
- Miami Wrongful Death Lawyers Dell & Schaefer Settle Case for $100,000 In Spite of Client’s Comparative Negligence When you are involved in a car accident, you may share some of the fault for the accident. After all, in the case of many accidents, it is not one-hundred percent clear who caused the crash. Nevertheless, if you are […]
Recent Personal Injury FAQ
- How to properly preserve your slip and fall claim What should I do after a slip and fall? Many people are under the impression that if they slip and fall at a store, then the store is automatically negligent. They assume that the store will be responsible to them […]
- PTSD: What do those letters mean? Everywhere today when reading a periodical, newspaper or even an advertisement we are confronted by the letters PTSD. What do those letters mean? What significance can the meaning be to you? PTSD stands for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. This disorder was […]
- Bed bugs have invaded my Florida Home, what steps should I take? For many people, it is a real-life nightmare. You wake up itching and scratching. There are bites all over your body. You lift the mattress and find the culprits – hundreds of tiny bed bugs. Once your home has been […]
Maximizing Recovery For the Injured & Disabled
Since 1979, the law firm of Attorneys Dell & Schaefer has been selected by thousands of individuals and families to handle legal matters that had a significant impact on their lives. These legal matters have included everything from catastrophic personal injuries, denial of insurance benefits to large commercial litigation disputes.
With more than 15 attorneys and office locations nationwide, our law firm has established a fearless nationwide reputation.
Our firm has helped our clients to recover more than four hundred million dollars from insurance companies and negligent corporations. We never have and never will represent insurance companies.
More than 90% of our clients are represented on a contingency fee basis, which means there is no fee or cost for our services unless we are able make a recovery for our clients.
Our office headquarters is in Hollywood, Florida, but we have multiple office locations and represent clients throughout Florida and nationwide.
We encourage you to request a free consultation by using our online form, or to call us at (800) 828-7583 for a free phone consultation with one of our attorneys.
Our Law Firm Practice Divisions
Due to the diversity of legal services we offer and the specialized legal skills required in each area of the law, we have structured our law firm into the following Law Practice Divisions:
Accident & Injury Division
The Accident & Injury Division is managed by personal injury attorney Dennis Schaefer. Our personal injury lawyers in this division represent individuals that have suffered a serious injury or death due to the negligence or careless actions of another.
Specific types of cases that our injury attorneys handle are auto accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, slip & fall injuries, defective & dangerous (recalled) products, nursing home neglect or abuse, construction site accidents, cruise ship accidents, dog bites and medical malpractice.
Civil Litigation & Trial Division
Our Civil Litigation and Trial Division is a diverse group of talented trial attorneys. Unlike most law firms that refer all of their lawsuits to other law firms, we have the experience, knowledge and financial resources to handle all of the litigation and trials for our clients.
When hiring a law firm it is important to make sure that they will be handling the case and not referring it to another law firm.
Our Litigation & Trial division handles cases dealing with injuries, insurance claim denials, employment disputes, and large commercial business disputes.
Our Civil Litigation Division handles cases in both state and federal courts throughout the country.
Disability Benefits & Insurance Claim Denials Division
The disability benefits and Insurance Claim Denial division of Dell & Schaefer, led by Gregory Michael Dell, focuses on the representation of long term disability insurance claimants in both private policy and group disability (ERISA) claims.
As long term disability attorneys, we represent individuals at all stages of a claim for disability income benefits, which includes the disability application process, denial of disability benefits, lawsuits to recover disability benefits and lump sum disability policy buyouts for individuals that are currently being paid disability income benefits.
Additionally, Mr. Dell and his legal team have handled numerous claims against insurance companies for long-term care insurance denials, life insurance denials, commercial property damage insurance denials, and health insurance denials.
Criminal Defense Division
The Criminal Defense Division of our firm has been representing individuals charged with major crimes in state and Federal courts throughout Florida since 1979. The Criminal Defense Division was formed by attorney Dennis Schaefer following the completion of his term as a Broward County Assistant State Attorney.
Our Criminal Defense Division has protected the constitutional rights of hundreds of individuals and handles cases ranging from felonies to white collar federal charges.
Recently Published On Our Blog
- Two Lakeland Truck Accidents on I-4 Slow Traffic The Florida Highway Patrol reported two Lakeland truck accidents on January 9 that backed up traffic along I-4 for several hours. The first accident occurred near mile marker 29 when a semi-truck crashed into a guardrail, causing the trailer to […]
- Know Your Rights When Injured on a Cruise Ship Thousands of passengers depart daily on cruise ships that sail from ports all around the country. What most passengers do not know is that their ticket of passage is a contract that limits their rights should they suffer an injury […]
- West Palm Beach Truck Accident Kills One A 41-year-old man was killed in a West Palm Beach truck accident on December 27. According to the Florida Highway Patrol, the man was driving a septic truck when the vehicle blew a tire, causing him to veer off the […]
- Dell & Schaefer Helps Support Local Youth Dive Team Dell & Schaefer recently sponsored local youth dive team, Seahawks Diving Team, in their Dive-a-Thon fundraising event. Under the direction of their amazing coach, Sally Hansell, Seahawks Diving Team trains young athletes, ages 5 through high school and Masters level, […]
- Florida Injury Lawyer: Miami Truck Accident Harms Four Four family members were injured in a Miami truck accident on Christmas Eve. According to the Florida Highway Patrol, the accident occurred on Krome Avenue near Southwest 100th Street around 6 p.m. when a dump truck driver could not stop […]