Florida Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have been injured in an accident by no fault of your own, we can help you.
Florida Personal Injury Lawyers
Since 1979, the personal injury division of our firm has represented more than 19,000 injured people in Florida. Our goal is to get you the maximum compensation possible for your pain and suffering, medical bills and lost wages.
We always offer a free consultation and we appreciate you considering our firm. There are never any fees or costs in a Florida accident case unless we win.
It is critical to preserve evidence and take immediate action in any personal injury case so we encourage you to contact us a soon possible.
Recently Resolved Cases
- Palm Beach woman slipped and fell on pieces of banana at a large retail store, requiring back surgery; Dell & Schaefer recovers $300,000 Our client was in a large retail store in Palm Beach County, when she slipped and fell on pieces of banana that were on the floor. She started to have back pain shortly after the incident and began a course […]
- Coral Gables man injured when a truck driver ran a stop sign, back, neck, and knee surgery, Dell & Schaefer recover $475,000 Our client, a 31 year old resident of Coral Gables, Florida, was driving on Douglas Road when a man driving a truck ran a stop sign, causing our client to collide into him. As a result of the collision, our […]
- Bicycle Accident with Serious Bodily Injury Our client was a 50 year old man who was an avid cyclist. He would ride 25 miles a day at least a few days a week. One afternoon he was riding his bike when he was struck by a […]
Recent Personal Injury FAQ
- Personal injury settlement FAQ Q: Can I ask my attorney for a copy of the settlement check? A: Absolutely. You are entitled to full disclosure from your attorney and this includes proof that the case settled for the amount stated by your attorney. The […]
- Florida No fault benefits for out of state residents? I was visiting Florida from NYC and was rear-ended while stopped at a red light. I called State Farm, the insurer for the car who rear-ended me, and they stated that they are not responsible for my medical bills, even […]
- I was injured in an auto accident in Florida and my $10,000.00 no fault benefits were exhausted. Who will pay my medical bills which exceed the $10,000.00 limit? Under Florida law, Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage is primary and will pay up to $10,000.00 for medical bills and lost wages. Medical Bills that exceed $10,000.00 can be presented to your health insurance carrier for partial payment. Health insurance […]
Maximizing Recovery For the Injured & Disabled
Since 1979, the law firm of Attorneys Dell & Schaefer has been selected by thousands of individuals and families to handle legal matters that had a significant impact on their lives. These legal matters have included everything from catastrophic personal injuries, denial of insurance benefits to large commercial litigation disputes.
With more than 15 attorneys and office locations nationwide, our law firm has established a fearless nationwide reputation.
Our firm has helped our clients to recover more than four hundred million dollars from insurance companies and negligent corporations. We never have and never will represent insurance companies.
More than 90% of our clients are represented on a contingency fee basis, which means there is no fee or cost for our services unless we are able make a recovery for our clients.
Our office headquarters is in Hollywood, Florida, but we have multiple office locations and represent clients throughout Florida and nationwide.
We encourage you to request a free consultation by using our online form, or to call us at (800) 828-7583 for a free phone consultation with one of our attorneys.
Our Law Firm Practice Divisions
Due to the diversity of legal services we offer and the specialized legal skills required in each area of the law, we have structured our law firm into the following Law Practice Divisions:
Accident & Injury Division
The Accident & Injury Division is managed by personal injury attorney Dennis Schaefer. Our personal injury lawyers in this division represent individuals that have suffered a serious injury or death due to the negligence or careless actions of another.
Specific types of cases that our injury attorneys handle are auto accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, slip & fall injuries, defective & dangerous (recalled) products, nursing home neglect or abuse, construction site accidents, cruise ship accidents, dog bites and medical malpractice.
Civil Litigation & Trial Division
Our Civil Litigation and Trial Division is a diverse group of talented trial attorneys. Unlike most law firms that refer all of their lawsuits to other law firms, we have the experience, knowledge and financial resources to handle all of the litigation and trials for our clients.
When hiring a law firm it is important to make sure that they will be handling the case and not referring it to another law firm.
Our Litigation & Trial division handles cases dealing with injuries, insurance claim denials, employment disputes, and large commercial business disputes.
Our Civil Litigation Division handles cases in both state and federal courts throughout the country.
Disability Benefits & Insurance Claim Denials Division
The disability benefits and Insurance Claim Denial division of Dell & Schaefer, led by Gregory Michael Dell, focuses on the representation of long term disability insurance claimants in both private policy and group disability (ERISA) claims.
As long term disability attorneys, we represent individuals at all stages of a claim for disability income benefits, which includes the disability application process, denial of disability benefits, lawsuits to recover disability benefits and lump sum disability policy buyouts for individuals that are currently being paid disability income benefits.
Additionally, Mr. Dell and his legal team have handled numerous claims against insurance companies for long-term care insurance denials, life insurance denials, commercial property damage insurance denials, and health insurance denials.
Criminal Defense Division
The Criminal Defense Division of our firm has been representing individuals charged with major crimes in state and Federal courts throughout Florida since 1979. The Criminal Defense Division was formed by attorney Dennis Schaefer following the completion of his term as a Broward County Assistant State Attorney.
Our Criminal Defense Division has protected the constitutional rights of hundreds of individuals and handles cases ranging from felonies to white collar federal charges.
Recently Published On Our Blog
- Injuries in Sports Arenas and Stadiums There are many injuries that happen in sports arenas, concert halls and other large venues. It is not uncommon for victims of negligence in these settings to ignore their potential cases due to enormity of the event where they were […]
- I was involved in an accident with an Uber driver. What are my rights? The usage of ride-sharing services is on the rise. According to Forbes, in the first quarter of 2015, an average of 46 percent of all total paid car rides where through Uber. This is a sharp increase up from only […]
- Dell and Schaefer Takes Tough Cases Some personal injury cases are easy. In those cases, which are far and few between good results can be achieved without many obstacles or road blocks. However the “tough” case is a different story. Difficulty in a case can come […]
- XARELTO – what is good might also be very bad Many prescription drugs can be very helpful and also very dangerous. Regardless of Federal Drug Administration trials and testing drugs can be very dangerous. It is very important when starting a new medication to be careful and mindful of all […]
- Construction Site Accidents Accidents happen all the time in areas under construction. Obviously these are areas that have unlimited places for serious injuries to occur. Often poor management of construction sites cause a greater likelihood of injury. It is always incumbent upon the […]