Florida Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have been injured in an accident by no fault of your own, we can help you.
Florida Personal Injury Lawyers
Since 1979, the personal injury division of our firm has represented more than 19,000 injured people in Florida. Our goal is to get you the maximum compensation possible for your pain and suffering, medical bills and lost wages.
We always offer a free consultation and we appreciate you considering our firm. There are never any fees or costs in a Florida accident case unless we win.
It is critical to preserve evidence and take immediate action in any personal injury case so we encourage you to contact us a soon possible.
Recently Resolved Cases
- Bicycle Accident with Serious Bodily Injury Our client was a 50 year old man who was an avid cyclist. He would ride 25 miles a day at least a few days a week. One afternoon he was riding his bike when he was struck by a […]
- Dell & Schaefer Settle Case for $470,000 Lady Gets Out of Car And Falls In Hole Our client, a middle aged woman was assigned a parking spot in her apartment complex. On the first day of parking, she stepped out of her vehicle in the middle of […]
- Miami product rep. falls at convenience store, resulting in lumbar fusion; settles claim for $300,000 Our client, a 43 year old woman from Miami who represents a major soft drink maker, was at a convenience store checking its stock. After exiting the storage room, she slipped and fell due to a store employee mopping the […]
Recent Personal Injury FAQ
- From a Legal Perspective: What happens if you are struck by a car while riding a bicycle? The question most people have on their minds when they get into an accident is “Who is going to pay for all of this”? Although the question is short and simple, the answer is long and complicated. This article will […]
- Are truck drivers supposed to be alcohol tested immediately following a Florida truck accident? The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) has enacted a vast set of rules which govern the actions of commercial truck drivers throughout the country. These rules are extensive and not only govern the actions of the truck driver, but […]
- Should I speak with the truck company’s insurance company following a Florida truck accident? You should not give a statement to an insurance company following a truck accident without seeking representation from an attorney. Statements given soon after an accident occurs are often crucial in determining fault for the accident and what potential damages […]
Maximizing Recovery For the Injured & Disabled
Since 1979, the law firm of Attorneys Dell & Schaefer has been selected by thousands of individuals and families to handle legal matters that had a significant impact on their lives. These legal matters have included everything from catastrophic personal injuries, denial of insurance benefits to large commercial litigation disputes.
With more than 15 attorneys and office locations nationwide, our law firm has established a fearless nationwide reputation.
Our firm has helped our clients to recover more than four hundred million dollars from insurance companies and negligent corporations. We never have and never will represent insurance companies.
More than 90% of our clients are represented on a contingency fee basis, which means there is no fee or cost for our services unless we are able make a recovery for our clients.
Our office headquarters is in Hollywood, Florida, but we have multiple office locations and represent clients throughout Florida and nationwide.
We encourage you to request a free consultation by using our online form, or to call us at (800) 828-7583 for a free phone consultation with one of our attorneys.
Our Law Firm Practice Divisions
Due to the diversity of legal services we offer and the specialized legal skills required in each area of the law, we have structured our law firm into the following Law Practice Divisions:
Accident & Injury Division
The Accident & Injury Division is managed by personal injury attorney Dennis Schaefer. Our personal injury lawyers in this division represent individuals that have suffered a serious injury or death due to the negligence or careless actions of another.
Specific types of cases that our injury attorneys handle are auto accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, slip & fall injuries, defective & dangerous (recalled) products, nursing home neglect or abuse, construction site accidents, cruise ship accidents, dog bites and medical malpractice.
Civil Litigation & Trial Division
Our Civil Litigation and Trial Division is a diverse group of talented trial attorneys. Unlike most law firms that refer all of their lawsuits to other law firms, we have the experience, knowledge and financial resources to handle all of the litigation and trials for our clients.
When hiring a law firm it is important to make sure that they will be handling the case and not referring it to another law firm.
Our Litigation & Trial division handles cases dealing with injuries, insurance claim denials, employment disputes, and large commercial business disputes.
Our Civil Litigation Division handles cases in both state and federal courts throughout the country.
Disability Benefits & Insurance Claim Denials Division
The disability benefits and Insurance Claim Denial division of Dell & Schaefer, led by Gregory Michael Dell, focuses on the representation of long term disability insurance claimants in both private policy and group disability (ERISA) claims.
As long term disability attorneys, we represent individuals at all stages of a claim for disability income benefits, which includes the disability application process, denial of disability benefits, lawsuits to recover disability benefits and lump sum disability policy buyouts for individuals that are currently being paid disability income benefits.
Additionally, Mr. Dell and his legal team have handled numerous claims against insurance companies for long-term care insurance denials, life insurance denials, commercial property damage insurance denials, and health insurance denials.
Criminal Defense Division
The Criminal Defense Division of our firm has been representing individuals charged with major crimes in state and Federal courts throughout Florida since 1979. The Criminal Defense Division was formed by attorney Dennis Schaefer following the completion of his term as a Broward County Assistant State Attorney.
Our Criminal Defense Division has protected the constitutional rights of hundreds of individuals and handles cases ranging from felonies to white collar federal charges.
Recently Published On Our Blog
- Dell & Schaefer is a proud sponsor of the 5th Annual Bowling for Kids Tournament Dell & Schaefer is a proud sponsor of the 5th Annual Bowling for Kids Tournament being held on Sunday, May 3rd to benefit the Marti Huizenga Boys & Girls Club of Hollywood, Fl. “We appreciate everyone who came out last […]
- Millions of Takata airbags recalled based on dangerous defect Dozens of lawsuits have been filed against Takata Corp. and several vehicle manufacturers because of faulty airbags which can cause serious injury and even death. More than 80 proposed class actions have been recently filed by customers who claim that […]
- I was injured in a Florida truck accident and I want to know the driving laws that apply in my case Commercial truck drivers spend a large part of their workday driving on our highways and roads. Many are required to meet delivery quotas, making their job both time-consuming and tedious. Unfortunately, many truck drivers struggle to keep up with their […]
- THE YELLOW DOT PROGRAM – Take the time to register when it becomes available The Yellow Dot Program is rapidly spreading throughout Florida. The program, which gives first responders vital health information about automobile crash victims, is already saving lives in several states and is soon expected to improve accident survival rates coast-to-coast for […]
- Be very careful when helping finance someone else’s car It is rather common to be asked by a friend or a relative to help them finance a car. Sometimes the reason is questionable credit, insufficient income or some other factors. The requests are many and varied but the danger […]