Florida Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have been injured in an accident by no fault of your own, we can help you.
Florida Personal Injury Lawyers
Since 1979, the personal injury division of our firm has represented more than 19,000 injured people in Florida. Our goal is to get you the maximum compensation possible for your pain and suffering, medical bills and lost wages.
We always offer a free consultation and we appreciate you considering our firm. There are never any fees or costs in a Florida accident case unless we win.
It is critical to preserve evidence and take immediate action in any personal injury case so we encourage you to contact us a soon possible.
Recently Resolved Cases
- Coral Gables man injured when a truck driver ran a stop sign, back, neck, and knee surgery, Dell & Schaefer recover $475,000 Our client, a 31 year old resident of Coral Gables, Florida, was driving on Douglas Road when a man driving a truck ran a stop sign, causing our client to collide into him. As a result of the collision, our […]
- Bicycle Accident with Serious Bodily Injury Our client was a 50 year old man who was an avid cyclist. He would ride 25 miles a day at least a few days a week. One afternoon he was riding his bike when he was struck by a […]
- Dell & Schaefer Settle Case for $470,000 Lady Gets Out of Car And Falls In Hole Our client, a middle aged woman was assigned a parking spot in her apartment complex. On the first day of parking, she stepped out of her vehicle in the middle of […]
Recent Personal Injury FAQ
- Why do I need an attorney if I was injured by someone driving a Hertz Car Rental? It is extremely important to consult with an attorney if you are involved in an accident with Hertz Car Rental. Under Florida Law, car rental companies have limited liability exposure for damages caused by their customers. In some cases, the […]
- Do I have a claim if I have had the same accident before? It is not a simple answer, but in a lot of circumstances the answer is yes. Frequently we speak to clients who hesitate to make a claim because they have had a similar claim before. They have a mistaken belief […]
- My child was injured a trampoline center and I signed a waiver. Do I still have a case? Many times parents bring their children to commercial amusements, such as trampoline jumping centers, gyms, and other activities involving physical risks. Usually the facility requires that a waiver of liability be signed by the parent. The waiver usually states that […]
Maximizing Recovery For the Injured & Disabled
Since 1979, the law firm of Attorneys Dell & Schaefer has been selected by thousands of individuals and families to handle legal matters that had a significant impact on their lives. These legal matters have included everything from catastrophic personal injuries, denial of insurance benefits to large commercial litigation disputes.
With more than 15 attorneys and office locations nationwide, our law firm has established a fearless nationwide reputation.
Our firm has helped our clients to recover more than four hundred million dollars from insurance companies and negligent corporations. We never have and never will represent insurance companies.
More than 90% of our clients are represented on a contingency fee basis, which means there is no fee or cost for our services unless we are able make a recovery for our clients.
Our office headquarters is in Hollywood, Florida, but we have multiple office locations and represent clients throughout Florida and nationwide.
We encourage you to request a free consultation by using our online form, or to call us at (800) 828-7583 for a free phone consultation with one of our attorneys.
Our Law Firm Practice Divisions
Due to the diversity of legal services we offer and the specialized legal skills required in each area of the law, we have structured our law firm into the following Law Practice Divisions:
Accident & Injury Division
The Accident & Injury Division is managed by personal injury attorney Dennis Schaefer. Our personal injury lawyers in this division represent individuals that have suffered a serious injury or death due to the negligence or careless actions of another.
Specific types of cases that our injury attorneys handle are auto accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, slip & fall injuries, defective & dangerous (recalled) products, nursing home neglect or abuse, construction site accidents, cruise ship accidents, dog bites and medical malpractice.
Civil Litigation & Trial Division
Our Civil Litigation and Trial Division is a diverse group of talented trial attorneys. Unlike most law firms that refer all of their lawsuits to other law firms, we have the experience, knowledge and financial resources to handle all of the litigation and trials for our clients.
When hiring a law firm it is important to make sure that they will be handling the case and not referring it to another law firm.
Our Litigation & Trial division handles cases dealing with injuries, insurance claim denials, employment disputes, and large commercial business disputes.
Our Civil Litigation Division handles cases in both state and federal courts throughout the country.
Disability Benefits & Insurance Claim Denials Division
The disability benefits and Insurance Claim Denial division of Dell & Schaefer, led by Gregory Michael Dell, focuses on the representation of long term disability insurance claimants in both private policy and group disability (ERISA) claims.
As long term disability attorneys, we represent individuals at all stages of a claim for disability income benefits, which includes the disability application process, denial of disability benefits, lawsuits to recover disability benefits and lump sum disability policy buyouts for individuals that are currently being paid disability income benefits.
Additionally, Mr. Dell and his legal team have handled numerous claims against insurance companies for long-term care insurance denials, life insurance denials, commercial property damage insurance denials, and health insurance denials.
Criminal Defense Division
The Criminal Defense Division of our firm has been representing individuals charged with major crimes in state and Federal courts throughout Florida since 1979. The Criminal Defense Division was formed by attorney Dennis Schaefer following the completion of his term as a Broward County Assistant State Attorney.
Our Criminal Defense Division has protected the constitutional rights of hundreds of individuals and handles cases ranging from felonies to white collar federal charges.
Recently Published On Our Blog
- Insurance Company Releases Always be cautious when signing your name to any legal document. Be extra careful when signing your name to an insurance company release. Any legal document is full of language that most non-lawyers simply do not understand. In fact, many […]
- Dell & Schaefer Supports the cause of Holocaust Remembrance and Education Dell & Schaefer is committed and dedicated to the ongoing efforts of the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum to teach the lessons of the Holocaust; to keep Holocaust memory alive as a relevant, transformative force in the 21st century—inspiring people […]
- Dell & Schaefer is a proud sponsor of the 2015 American Heart Association Heart Ball Dell & Schaefer is a proud sponsor of the 2015 American Heart Association Heart Ball. This social event celebrates the American Heart Association’s mission to build healthier lives free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke. All donations enable the American Heart […]
- Managing Partner Gregory M. Dell Selected as a Best Lawyers in America© 2015 Dell & Schaefer Chartered is proud to announce that Managing Partner Gregory Michael Dell was recently selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2015 in the field of Insurance Law – ERISA, Long-Term Disability. Best […]
- Dell & Schaefer is proud to support The March of Dimes Did you know that the March of Dimes was established in 1938 by FDR to fight polio? President Franklin Roosevelt’s personal struggle with polio led him to create the National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis at a time when polio was […]