Florida Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have been injured in an accident by no fault of your own, we can help you.
Florida Personal Injury Lawyers
Since 1979, the personal injury division of our firm has represented more than 19,000 injured people in Florida. Our goal is to get you the maximum compensation possible for your pain and suffering, medical bills and lost wages.
We always offer a free consultation and we appreciate you considering our firm. There are never any fees or costs in a Florida accident case unless we win.
It is critical to preserve evidence and take immediate action in any personal injury case so we encourage you to contact us a soon possible.
Recently Resolved Cases
- Miami product rep. falls at convenience store, resulting in lumbar fusion; settles claim for $300,000 Our client, a 43 year old woman from Miami who represents a major soft drink maker, was at a convenience store checking its stock. After exiting the storage room, she slipped and fell due to a store employee mopping the […]
- Davie Accident Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Settle Case for $600,000 In Spite of Loose Debris Being Involved in Accident When you are in an accident involving loose debris in the roadway, you may initially fear that you won’t be able to sue. After all, you may worry that there will be no way to prove who or what caused […]
- Medical device company wrongfully repossesses a walker resulting in injuries to our client and a $300,000 settlement Our Client Suffers A Car Accident And Requires A Walker Our client, a mid twenties man from Port St. Lucie, Florida, was exercising reasonable care while driving his car. Suddenly and without warning another driver negligently struck our client causing […]
Recent Personal Injury FAQ
- Should I Call the Police if I am Involved in an Automobile Accident? As a general rule, it is always a good idea to call the police, when involved in an automobile accident. However, there are some limited circumstances where it might be to your advantage not to call the police. Some of […]
- Why is the Stop Bar Important in Bike Accidents There are many liability factors in bicycle accidents involving automobiles. One of the most commonly overlooked liability issues is the painted stop bar on the roadway. Frequently bike/auto accidents happen at the intersection of a roadway, driveway of stores or […]
- Is the owner of the truck, the driver of the truck, or employer responsible to pay for damages following a Florida truck accident? Every year thousands of serious accidents are caused by the negligence of truck drivers using the roads and highways of Florida. Many of these accidents result in serious injury or death due to the size and weight of these vehicles. […]
Maximizing Recovery For the Injured & Disabled
Since 1979, the law firm of Attorneys Dell & Schaefer has been selected by thousands of individuals and families to handle legal matters that had a significant impact on their lives. These legal matters have included everything from catastrophic personal injuries, denial of insurance benefits to large commercial litigation disputes.
With more than 15 attorneys and office locations nationwide, our law firm has established a fearless nationwide reputation.
Our firm has helped our clients to recover more than four hundred million dollars from insurance companies and negligent corporations. We never have and never will represent insurance companies.
More than 90% of our clients are represented on a contingency fee basis, which means there is no fee or cost for our services unless we are able make a recovery for our clients.
Our office headquarters is in Hollywood, Florida, but we have multiple office locations and represent clients throughout Florida and nationwide.
We encourage you to request a free consultation by using our online form, or to call us at (800) 828-7583 for a free phone consultation with one of our attorneys.
Our Law Firm Practice Divisions
Due to the diversity of legal services we offer and the specialized legal skills required in each area of the law, we have structured our law firm into the following Law Practice Divisions:
Accident & Injury Division
The Accident & Injury Division is managed by personal injury attorney Dennis Schaefer. Our personal injury lawyers in this division represent individuals that have suffered a serious injury or death due to the negligence or careless actions of another.
Specific types of cases that our injury attorneys handle are auto accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, slip & fall injuries, defective & dangerous (recalled) products, nursing home neglect or abuse, construction site accidents, cruise ship accidents, dog bites and medical malpractice.
Civil Litigation & Trial Division
Our Civil Litigation and Trial Division is a diverse group of talented trial attorneys. Unlike most law firms that refer all of their lawsuits to other law firms, we have the experience, knowledge and financial resources to handle all of the litigation and trials for our clients.
When hiring a law firm it is important to make sure that they will be handling the case and not referring it to another law firm.
Our Litigation & Trial division handles cases dealing with injuries, insurance claim denials, employment disputes, and large commercial business disputes.
Our Civil Litigation Division handles cases in both state and federal courts throughout the country.
Disability Benefits & Insurance Claim Denials Division
The disability benefits and Insurance Claim Denial division of Dell & Schaefer, led by Gregory Michael Dell, focuses on the representation of long term disability insurance claimants in both private policy and group disability (ERISA) claims.
As long term disability attorneys, we represent individuals at all stages of a claim for disability income benefits, which includes the disability application process, denial of disability benefits, lawsuits to recover disability benefits and lump sum disability policy buyouts for individuals that are currently being paid disability income benefits.
Additionally, Mr. Dell and his legal team have handled numerous claims against insurance companies for long-term care insurance denials, life insurance denials, commercial property damage insurance denials, and health insurance denials.
Criminal Defense Division
The Criminal Defense Division of our firm has been representing individuals charged with major crimes in state and Federal courts throughout Florida since 1979. The Criminal Defense Division was formed by attorney Dennis Schaefer following the completion of his term as a Broward County Assistant State Attorney.
Our Criminal Defense Division has protected the constitutional rights of hundreds of individuals and handles cases ranging from felonies to white collar federal charges.
Recently Published On Our Blog
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer pursue negligence claims against Publix and other supermarkets throughout Florida; leaking freezers, misplaced mats, and items left on floors result in severe injuries Publix is the most popular supermarket in Florida, and despite its usual good quality control, many accidents occur due to negligence of store employees. Frequent causes of accidents include leaking freezer cases, items dropped on the floor which are not […]
- Who is Responsible for Cleaning Up After Your Pet? Our client is a young adult who entered a PetSmart on or about October 4, 2011. She had gone to the store to buy supplies. She had her dog on a leash as she walked through the store. She turned […]
- Dell & Schaefer supports the Boys & Girls Clubs of Broward County Since 1965, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Broward County has been enabling all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring and responsible citizens. The 22th Annual “Hollywood Welcomes the Stars” […]
- Danger in the Fruit and Vegetable Aisle at Publix It is uncontroverted that the fruit and vegetable aisle at most Publix stores is “pretty as a picture”. In most cases all of the fruits and vegetables are in perfect order, all aligned for the public to buy these products. […]
- Safe driving tips for back to school School’s in Session – Stay Alert! You may have noticed the flashing school zone signs around town. As the new school year kicks off, drivers are reminded to slow down through the school zones. After a summer of driving without […]