Florida Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have been injured in an accident by no fault of your own, we can help you.
Florida Personal Injury Lawyers
Since 1979, the personal injury division of our firm has represented more than 19,000 injured people in Florida. Our goal is to get you the maximum compensation possible for your pain and suffering, medical bills and lost wages.
We always offer a free consultation and we appreciate you considering our firm. There are never any fees or costs in a Florida accident case unless we win.
It is critical to preserve evidence and take immediate action in any personal injury case so we encourage you to contact us a soon possible.
Recently Resolved Cases
- Palm Beach woman slipped and fell on pieces of banana at a large retail store, requiring back surgery; Dell & Schaefer recovers $300,000 Our client was in a large retail store in Palm Beach County, when she slipped and fell on pieces of banana that were on the floor. She started to have back pain shortly after the incident and began a course […]
- Coral Gables man injured when a truck driver ran a stop sign, back, neck, and knee surgery, Dell & Schaefer recover $475,000 Our client, a 31 year old resident of Coral Gables, Florida, was driving on Douglas Road when a man driving a truck ran a stop sign, causing our client to collide into him. As a result of the collision, our […]
- Residents of Israel injured in a car accident in Hollywood Florida recover $50,000 Israeli Visitors Get Into Automobile Accident Our clients, an Israeli husband and wife and residents of Tel Aviv, Israel, were visiting their relatives in Lake Worth, Florida. As one of their relatives was driving down a busy road, suddenly and […]
Recent Personal Injury FAQ
- If an auto repairman has an accident in my car, am I liable? Where the owner of a motor vehicle entrusts the car to a repairman or serviceman, the owner of the car is not liable so long as the owner of the car did not have control of the vehicle at the […]
- I was involved in a Trucking Accident and the driver of the truck is claiming it’s my fault. What can I do to prove it wasn’t? Commercial truck drivers clearly spend a great deal of time on the road. Because many truckers have the financial incentive to deliver their loads in a timely manner, they may be willing to sacrifice sleep and nourishment in order to […]
- If I am hit by a motorized cart at a supermarket, are they liable? The issue of a store’s liability for injuries depends on whether they caused the dangerous condition or knew of the dangerous condition and allowed the danger to remain or continue. There are cases where customers at supermarkets are knocked down […]
Maximizing Recovery For the Injured & Disabled
Since 1979, the law firm of Attorneys Dell & Schaefer has been selected by thousands of individuals and families to handle legal matters that had a significant impact on their lives. These legal matters have included everything from catastrophic personal injuries, denial of insurance benefits to large commercial litigation disputes.
With more than 15 attorneys and office locations nationwide, our law firm has established a fearless nationwide reputation.
Our firm has helped our clients to recover more than four hundred million dollars from insurance companies and negligent corporations. We never have and never will represent insurance companies.
More than 90% of our clients are represented on a contingency fee basis, which means there is no fee or cost for our services unless we are able make a recovery for our clients.
Our office headquarters is in Hollywood, Florida, but we have multiple office locations and represent clients throughout Florida and nationwide.
We encourage you to request a free consultation by using our online form, or to call us at (800) 828-7583 for a free phone consultation with one of our attorneys.
Our Law Firm Practice Divisions
Due to the diversity of legal services we offer and the specialized legal skills required in each area of the law, we have structured our law firm into the following Law Practice Divisions:
Accident & Injury Division
The Accident & Injury Division is managed by personal injury attorney Dennis Schaefer. Our personal injury lawyers in this division represent individuals that have suffered a serious injury or death due to the negligence or careless actions of another.
Specific types of cases that our injury attorneys handle are auto accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, slip & fall injuries, defective & dangerous (recalled) products, nursing home neglect or abuse, construction site accidents, cruise ship accidents, dog bites and medical malpractice.
Civil Litigation & Trial Division
Our Civil Litigation and Trial Division is a diverse group of talented trial attorneys. Unlike most law firms that refer all of their lawsuits to other law firms, we have the experience, knowledge and financial resources to handle all of the litigation and trials for our clients.
When hiring a law firm it is important to make sure that they will be handling the case and not referring it to another law firm.
Our Litigation & Trial division handles cases dealing with injuries, insurance claim denials, employment disputes, and large commercial business disputes.
Our Civil Litigation Division handles cases in both state and federal courts throughout the country.
Disability Benefits & Insurance Claim Denials Division
The disability benefits and Insurance Claim Denial division of Dell & Schaefer, led by Gregory Michael Dell, focuses on the representation of long term disability insurance claimants in both private policy and group disability (ERISA) claims.
As long term disability attorneys, we represent individuals at all stages of a claim for disability income benefits, which includes the disability application process, denial of disability benefits, lawsuits to recover disability benefits and lump sum disability policy buyouts for individuals that are currently being paid disability income benefits.
Additionally, Mr. Dell and his legal team have handled numerous claims against insurance companies for long-term care insurance denials, life insurance denials, commercial property damage insurance denials, and health insurance denials.
Criminal Defense Division
The Criminal Defense Division of our firm has been representing individuals charged with major crimes in state and Federal courts throughout Florida since 1979. The Criminal Defense Division was formed by attorney Dennis Schaefer following the completion of his term as a Broward County Assistant State Attorney.
Our Criminal Defense Division has protected the constitutional rights of hundreds of individuals and handles cases ranging from felonies to white collar federal charges.
Recently Published On Our Blog
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Supports Multiple Sclerosis Research with Bike MS: The Citrus Tour 2016 The National MS Society is dedicated to creating a world free of MS, but they cannot do it without help. Bike MS raises critical funds to support cutting-edge research and programs and services for people affected by MS. The Mid […]
- Be careful of yellow skid proof protected zones in commercial areas and street corners A recent trend has been to install bright yellow skid resistant zones in commercial settings and on some street corners. Usually these are found in areas where there is a graded approach or exit from the sidewalk. The bright yellow […]
- Judge Approves Serving Legal Documents Using Facebook A landmark decision has occurred that may change the way lawsuits proceed in the future for personal injury cases. Although the case at issue in this article was not a personal injury case, the decision will open the door for […]
- Security Films in Slip and Fall Cases Create New Opportunities Slip and fall cases are inherently difficult. Most of the time the cases become a battle between notice, on the part of the at fault party and carelessness on the part of the injured. A video tape of the scene […]
- Be Careful when Taking Fosamax Fosamax is a drug used to assist women in strengthening their bones. Typically it is prescribed for women diagnosed with osteoporosis. Women with osteoporosis are very prone to bone fractures. Fosamax is taken because the drug increase bone density. The […]