Florida Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have been injured in an accident by no fault of your own, we can help you.
Florida Personal Injury Lawyers
Since 1979, the personal injury division of our firm has represented more than 19,000 injured people in Florida. Our goal is to get you the maximum compensation possible for your pain and suffering, medical bills and lost wages.
We always offer a free consultation and we appreciate you considering our firm. There are never any fees or costs in a Florida accident case unless we win.
It is critical to preserve evidence and take immediate action in any personal injury case so we encourage you to contact us a soon possible.
Recently Resolved Cases
- Medical device company wrongfully repossesses a walker resulting in injuries to our client and a $300,000 settlement Our Client Suffers A Car Accident And Requires A Walker Our client, a mid twenties man from Port St. Lucie, Florida, was exercising reasonable care while driving his car. Suddenly and without warning another driver negligently struck our client causing […]
- Double Surgical Case Resolves For Policy Limits Client Gets Into An Automobile Accident Our client, a mid forties father of two was driving his car. Suddenly and without warning the driver of another vehicle lost control of the car and struck our client in the rear. The […]
- Automobile Accident Settles For $125,000 Our Client Is Struck On The Drivers Side Of Her Vehicle Our client, a middle aged woman and mother of two, was driving her car home from work. Suddenly and without warning, a commercial truck changed lanes and struck our […]
Recent Personal Injury FAQ
- I slipped and fell at Publix and I know it was caught on their surveillance cameras. They will give me a copy of the video, right? Publix is Florida’s largest and most popular grocery chain. They are located in every town and city throughout the state. Millions of Floridians shop at Publix every year. Though the majority of the Publix locations do a great job at […]
- Are Photographs Important at a Slip and Fall Scene? Photographs are important at any accident scene. The age old expression, “a picture is worth a thousand words”, is true in all accident cases. It is especially true in slip and fall or trip and fall cases. The scene in […]
- Can I File a Claim for Injuries Following a Florida Motorcycle Accident if I Had no Insurance at the Time of the Crash? YES. Anyone involved in a motorcycle accident can file a claim for injuries if they were not at fault for the crash. An injured motorcyclist can recover damages for medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages and property damage regardless […]
Maximizing Recovery For the Injured & Disabled
Since 1979, the law firm of Attorneys Dell & Schaefer has been selected by thousands of individuals and families to handle legal matters that had a significant impact on their lives. These legal matters have included everything from catastrophic personal injuries, denial of insurance benefits to large commercial litigation disputes.
With more than 15 attorneys and office locations nationwide, our law firm has established a fearless nationwide reputation.
Our firm has helped our clients to recover more than four hundred million dollars from insurance companies and negligent corporations. We never have and never will represent insurance companies.
More than 90% of our clients are represented on a contingency fee basis, which means there is no fee or cost for our services unless we are able make a recovery for our clients.
Our office headquarters is in Hollywood, Florida, but we have multiple office locations and represent clients throughout Florida and nationwide.
We encourage you to request a free consultation by using our online form, or to call us at (800) 828-7583 for a free phone consultation with one of our attorneys.
Our Law Firm Practice Divisions
Due to the diversity of legal services we offer and the specialized legal skills required in each area of the law, we have structured our law firm into the following Law Practice Divisions:
Accident & Injury Division
The Accident & Injury Division is managed by personal injury attorney Dennis Schaefer. Our personal injury lawyers in this division represent individuals that have suffered a serious injury or death due to the negligence or careless actions of another.
Specific types of cases that our injury attorneys handle are auto accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, slip & fall injuries, defective & dangerous (recalled) products, nursing home neglect or abuse, construction site accidents, cruise ship accidents, dog bites and medical malpractice.
Civil Litigation & Trial Division
Our Civil Litigation and Trial Division is a diverse group of talented trial attorneys. Unlike most law firms that refer all of their lawsuits to other law firms, we have the experience, knowledge and financial resources to handle all of the litigation and trials for our clients.
When hiring a law firm it is important to make sure that they will be handling the case and not referring it to another law firm.
Our Litigation & Trial division handles cases dealing with injuries, insurance claim denials, employment disputes, and large commercial business disputes.
Our Civil Litigation Division handles cases in both state and federal courts throughout the country.
Disability Benefits & Insurance Claim Denials Division
The disability benefits and Insurance Claim Denial division of Dell & Schaefer, led by Gregory Michael Dell, focuses on the representation of long term disability insurance claimants in both private policy and group disability (ERISA) claims.
As long term disability attorneys, we represent individuals at all stages of a claim for disability income benefits, which includes the disability application process, denial of disability benefits, lawsuits to recover disability benefits and lump sum disability policy buyouts for individuals that are currently being paid disability income benefits.
Additionally, Mr. Dell and his legal team have handled numerous claims against insurance companies for long-term care insurance denials, life insurance denials, commercial property damage insurance denials, and health insurance denials.
Criminal Defense Division
The Criminal Defense Division of our firm has been representing individuals charged with major crimes in state and Federal courts throughout Florida since 1979. The Criminal Defense Division was formed by attorney Dennis Schaefer following the completion of his term as a Broward County Assistant State Attorney.
Our Criminal Defense Division has protected the constitutional rights of hundreds of individuals and handles cases ranging from felonies to white collar federal charges.
Recently Published On Our Blog
- Product defect; Broken wheel on wheelchair: multiple parties at fault Our client is a disabled senior citizen who was forced to use a wheel chair for any distance walking. In our case, our client was attempting to get to his car. He was sitting in the wheel chair, using the […]
- Summer Road Trips Tips Hitting the road on your next trip? Read on to learn more about staying safe on your next road trip. These important car travel safety tips will help get you to your destination safely. Regular maintenance – Tune-ups, oil changes, […]
- Tips for What To Do If Injured at Whole Foods Market While Shopping Attorneys Dell & Schaefer have handled thousands of trip or slip and fall cases that occurred at grocery stores. In this video, attorney Gregory Dell discusses his firm’s experience with handling slip and fall cases at Whole Foods Market. This […]
- Negligent Supervision of Children Our most precious possessions are our children. All too often we can be deceived by others into thinking their safety is paramount when someone else is supervising them. Like most businesses child care, day care or aftercare programs are run […]
- Attorney Anthony Quackenbush is now a Board Certified Specialist in Civil Trial Law The Florida Bar Association recently announced that Dell & Schaefer Attorney Anthony Quackenbush has met its standards of certification and is now a Board Certified Specialist in Civil Trial Law. The distinction of becoming board certified identifies Mr. Quackenbush as […]