Florida Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have been injured in an accident by no fault of your own, we can help you.
Florida Personal Injury Lawyers
Since 1979, the personal injury division of our firm has represented more than 19,000 injured people in Florida. Our goal is to get you the maximum compensation possible for your pain and suffering, medical bills and lost wages.
We always offer a free consultation and we appreciate you considering our firm. There are never any fees or costs in a Florida accident case unless we win.
It is critical to preserve evidence and take immediate action in any personal injury case so we encourage you to contact us a soon possible.
Recently Resolved Cases
- Near $200,000 Settlement For Woman With Broken Teeth After Car Accident Client Gets Into An Automobile Accident Our client, a mid-30s woman, was a passenger in her friend’s car while driving in the sunny Florida Keys. Suddenly and without warning, a tourist driving a rental vehicle who lacked basic driving skills, […]
- Retired doctor settles UM claim for $550,000.00 even though the at-fault driver had no insurance A 56 year-old retired doctor recently learned the importance of purchasing uninsured motorist/underinsured motorist (UM) coverage from her auto insurance company. She was badly injured in a car crash with an uninsured driver while visiting South Florida. Unbeknownst to her […]
- Miami Filmmaker collects $374,000.00 settlement for Trucking Crash incident A 53 year-old Miami Filmmaker suffered a serious back injury when her vehicle was sideswiped by a semi-truck on I-95 near Miami Gardens Drive. Though the visible damage to her vehicle was not impressive, the impact was severe, causing her […]
Recent Personal Injury FAQ
- Our outdoor gas grill exploded while we were cooking. It caused very serious injuries. How can we get compensated for our losses? According to the National Fire Prevention Association, there are over 7,000 gas grill fires every year in the US. The causes of those fires are numerous. User error is the most common cause of a fire or explosion. Sometimes, however, […]
- My loved-one recently passed away in a car crash and it was the other driver’s fault. How do I get compensated for my loss? According to a recent study, traffic deaths in Florida are on the rise. In 2016 alone, over 3000 people died in traffic-related incidents in the State of Florida. One cannot comprehend the sadness and distress experienced by those who are […]
- I was recently injured by the driver of a rental car. If the driver does not have their own insurance coverage then I can sue the rental car company, right? The State of Florida maintains top status as a worldwide tourist destination. People come from all parts of the world to visit Florida’s top attractions; Disney World and Florida’s beautiful beaches. Unfortunately, Florida is not known for maintaining a great […]
Maximizing Recovery For the Injured & Disabled
Since 1979, the law firm of Attorneys Dell & Schaefer has been selected by thousands of individuals and families to handle legal matters that had a significant impact on their lives. These legal matters have included everything from catastrophic personal injuries, denial of insurance benefits to large commercial litigation disputes.
With more than 15 attorneys and office locations nationwide, our law firm has established a fearless nationwide reputation.
Our firm has helped our clients to recover more than four hundred million dollars from insurance companies and negligent corporations. We never have and never will represent insurance companies.
More than 90% of our clients are represented on a contingency fee basis, which means there is no fee or cost for our services unless we are able make a recovery for our clients.
Our office headquarters is in Hollywood, Florida, but we have multiple office locations and represent clients throughout Florida and nationwide.
We encourage you to request a free consultation by using our online form, or to call us at (800) 828-7583 for a free phone consultation with one of our attorneys.
Our Law Firm Practice Divisions
Due to the diversity of legal services we offer and the specialized legal skills required in each area of the law, we have structured our law firm into the following Law Practice Divisions:
Accident & Injury Division
The Accident & Injury Division is managed by personal injury attorney Dennis Schaefer. Our personal injury lawyers in this division represent individuals that have suffered a serious injury or death due to the negligence or careless actions of another.
Specific types of cases that our injury attorneys handle are auto accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, slip & fall injuries, defective & dangerous (recalled) products, nursing home neglect or abuse, construction site accidents, cruise ship accidents, dog bites and medical malpractice.
Civil Litigation & Trial Division
Our Civil Litigation and Trial Division is a diverse group of talented trial attorneys. Unlike most law firms that refer all of their lawsuits to other law firms, we have the experience, knowledge and financial resources to handle all of the litigation and trials for our clients.
When hiring a law firm it is important to make sure that they will be handling the case and not referring it to another law firm.
Our Litigation & Trial division handles cases dealing with injuries, insurance claim denials, employment disputes, and large commercial business disputes.
Our Civil Litigation Division handles cases in both state and federal courts throughout the country.
Disability Benefits & Insurance Claim Denials Division
The disability benefits and Insurance Claim Denial division of Dell & Schaefer, led by Gregory Michael Dell, focuses on the representation of long term disability insurance claimants in both private policy and group disability (ERISA) claims.
As long term disability attorneys, we represent individuals at all stages of a claim for disability income benefits, which includes the disability application process, denial of disability benefits, lawsuits to recover disability benefits and lump sum disability policy buyouts for individuals that are currently being paid disability income benefits.
Additionally, Mr. Dell and his legal team have handled numerous claims against insurance companies for long-term care insurance denials, life insurance denials, commercial property damage insurance denials, and health insurance denials.
Criminal Defense Division
The Criminal Defense Division of our firm has been representing individuals charged with major crimes in state and Federal courts throughout Florida since 1979. The Criminal Defense Division was formed by attorney Dennis Schaefer following the completion of his term as a Broward County Assistant State Attorney.
Our Criminal Defense Division has protected the constitutional rights of hundreds of individuals and handles cases ranging from felonies to white collar federal charges.
Recently Published On Our Blog
- Handling Your Hurricane Insurance Claim – After the Storm Hurricane Irma, the largest storm ever to churn through the Atlantic Ocean, has charged across Florida leaving thousands of people homeless and causing billions of dollars of damage. This means insurance companies are going to be faced with thousands and […]
- Beware of Scammers After Hurricane Irma Hurricane Irma barreled across Florida, leaving death and destruction behind. Damage from Irma is expected to equal or surpass the recent damage inflicted in Texas by Hurricane Harvey. Thousands of people are left homeless, or with homes in such a […]
- Homeowners & Business Owners Insurance Claims – How an Attorney Can Help In the midst of trying to put your life back together amidst the havoc caused by a hurricane, you may assume you can properly submit your damages claim to your insurer and, not too long after, be compensated so you […]
- Dram Shop Laws Q: What is Dram Shop Law? A: Several states allow for an injured person to seek compensation from a third party — such as a bar or club — that provided alcohol to someone who then caused an alcohol related […]
- My child was injured at a trampoline park. What are my rights? The amount of trampoline parks that are opening across the United States is on the rise. Currently, there are well over 500 trampoline parks open for business in the US and over 30 trampoline parks in the State of Florida. […]