Florida Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have been injured in an accident by no fault of your own, we can help you.
Florida Personal Injury Lawyers
Since 1979, the personal injury division of our firm has represented more than 19,000 injured people in Florida. Our goal is to get you the maximum compensation possible for your pain and suffering, medical bills and lost wages.
We always offer a free consultation and we appreciate you considering our firm. There are never any fees or costs in a Florida accident case unless we win.
It is critical to preserve evidence and take immediate action in any personal injury case so we encourage you to contact us a soon possible.
Recently Resolved Cases
- Lee County Ambulance Accident Results In Elbow Tendon Injury Our client is a married father of two children who is employed by Lee County Emergency Medical Services. He was driving an ambulance with activated sirens and lights responding to an emergency call and would carefully approach intersections with a […]
- Baby Injured At Daycare Center Recovers $5,000 Victim’s Parents Leave Her At A Daycare Center Our client, a 2 year old baby, was dropped off at a daycare center in Hallandale Beach, Florida. This was the first day our client was ever dropped off at this school. […]
- Dog Bite Cases Resolves For Policy Limit Client Is Relaxing On Her Porch When She Was Attacked By A Pitbull Our clients, a middle aged woman and her teenage daughter, were relaxing on their porch on a hot summer day. Her daughter was reading a book and […]
Recent Personal Injury FAQ
- Why Should I Hire A Florida Car Accident Attorney To Help Me With My Personal Injury Case Every week our Florida car accident lawyers speak with numerous people that have been injured in an auto accident due to no fault of their own. There are some people that try to handle a claim on their own, only […]
- When injured in an accident, should I contact a lawyer referral service? When you get into an accident, would you rather call a lawyer or a non-lawyer? Did you know that non-lawyers can advertise for automobile accident cases? Victims in automobile accident cases must beware of misleading advertisements that are presented in […]
- What are the tax implications of a personal injury settlement in Florida? As personal injury attorneys we are always asked about the tax implications of a personal injury settlement. We recently came across a very informative article which discusses this issue in detail. Most personal injury settlements for pain and suffering are […]
Maximizing Recovery For the Injured & Disabled
Since 1979, the law firm of Attorneys Dell & Schaefer has been selected by thousands of individuals and families to handle legal matters that had a significant impact on their lives. These legal matters have included everything from catastrophic personal injuries, denial of insurance benefits to large commercial litigation disputes.
With more than 15 attorneys and office locations nationwide, our law firm has established a fearless nationwide reputation.
Our firm has helped our clients to recover more than four hundred million dollars from insurance companies and negligent corporations. We never have and never will represent insurance companies.
More than 90% of our clients are represented on a contingency fee basis, which means there is no fee or cost for our services unless we are able make a recovery for our clients.
Our office headquarters is in Hollywood, Florida, but we have multiple office locations and represent clients throughout Florida and nationwide.
We encourage you to request a free consultation by using our online form, or to call us at (800) 828-7583 for a free phone consultation with one of our attorneys.
Our Law Firm Practice Divisions
Due to the diversity of legal services we offer and the specialized legal skills required in each area of the law, we have structured our law firm into the following Law Practice Divisions:
Accident & Injury Division
The Accident & Injury Division is managed by personal injury attorney Dennis Schaefer. Our personal injury lawyers in this division represent individuals that have suffered a serious injury or death due to the negligence or careless actions of another.
Specific types of cases that our injury attorneys handle are auto accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, slip & fall injuries, defective & dangerous (recalled) products, nursing home neglect or abuse, construction site accidents, cruise ship accidents, dog bites and medical malpractice.
Civil Litigation & Trial Division
Our Civil Litigation and Trial Division is a diverse group of talented trial attorneys. Unlike most law firms that refer all of their lawsuits to other law firms, we have the experience, knowledge and financial resources to handle all of the litigation and trials for our clients.
When hiring a law firm it is important to make sure that they will be handling the case and not referring it to another law firm.
Our Litigation & Trial division handles cases dealing with injuries, insurance claim denials, employment disputes, and large commercial business disputes.
Our Civil Litigation Division handles cases in both state and federal courts throughout the country.
Disability Benefits & Insurance Claim Denials Division
The disability benefits and Insurance Claim Denial division of Dell & Schaefer, led by Gregory Michael Dell, focuses on the representation of long term disability insurance claimants in both private policy and group disability (ERISA) claims.
As long term disability attorneys, we represent individuals at all stages of a claim for disability income benefits, which includes the disability application process, denial of disability benefits, lawsuits to recover disability benefits and lump sum disability policy buyouts for individuals that are currently being paid disability income benefits.
Additionally, Mr. Dell and his legal team have handled numerous claims against insurance companies for long-term care insurance denials, life insurance denials, commercial property damage insurance denials, and health insurance denials.
Criminal Defense Division
The Criminal Defense Division of our firm has been representing individuals charged with major crimes in state and Federal courts throughout Florida since 1979. The Criminal Defense Division was formed by attorney Dennis Schaefer following the completion of his term as a Broward County Assistant State Attorney.
Our Criminal Defense Division has protected the constitutional rights of hundreds of individuals and handles cases ranging from felonies to white collar federal charges.
Recently Published On Our Blog
- Florida Injury Lawyers Representing Victims of Tampa Truck Accidents A man suffered severe injuries and lost everything he owned in a Tampa truck accident with a tractor-trailer on September 10. The man was driving a Penske moving truck while towing his Jeep on Interstate 10 when a tractor-trailer lost […]
- Florida Injury Lawyer: FHP Investigating Fort Pierce Truck Accident The Florida Highway Patrol is searching for a suspect in a fatal hit-and-run Fort Pierce truck accident that killed two people. On October 7, two people were pulled over on Florida’s Turnpike changing a tire on their PT Cruiser around […]
- One Injured in Santa Rosa Truck Accident on Highway 87 A 46-year-old man was injured in a Santa Rosa truck accident on Highway 87 on September 20. The victim was driving a John Deere tractor pulling a peanut combine when an approaching semi-truck and trailer struck the combine, forcing it […]
- Dell and Schaefer advises their clients to purchase UM coverage Is every driver in Florida fully insured? Unfortunately, in the State of Florida there is not a requirement that a driver of an automobile purchase bodily injury coverage through their own insurance company. The only requirement in Florida is that […]
- U.S. News – Best Lawyers® Announces Dell & Schaefer on 2014 “Best Law Firms” List November 6, 2013 – U.S. News Media Group and Best Lawyers® Announce Dell & Schaefer, a leading national law firm, has been ranked as a Tier 2 in the 2014 Edition of U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” […]