Florida Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have been injured in an accident by no fault of your own, we can help you.
Florida Personal Injury Lawyers
Since 1979, the personal injury division of our firm has represented more than 19,000 injured people in Florida. Our goal is to get you the maximum compensation possible for your pain and suffering, medical bills and lost wages.
We always offer a free consultation and we appreciate you considering our firm. There are never any fees or costs in a Florida accident case unless we win.
It is critical to preserve evidence and take immediate action in any personal injury case so we encourage you to contact us a soon possible.
Recently Resolved Cases
- Palm Beach woman slipped and fell on pieces of banana at a large retail store, requiring back surgery; Dell & Schaefer recovers $300,000 Our client was in a large retail store in Palm Beach County, when she slipped and fell on pieces of banana that were on the floor. She started to have back pain shortly after the incident and began a course […]
- Coral Gables man injured when a truck driver ran a stop sign, back, neck, and knee surgery, Dell & Schaefer recover $475,000 Our client, a 31 year old resident of Coral Gables, Florida, was driving on Douglas Road when a man driving a truck ran a stop sign, causing our client to collide into him. As a result of the collision, our […]
- Bicycle Accident with Serious Bodily Injury Our client was a 50 year old man who was an avid cyclist. He would ride 25 miles a day at least a few days a week. One afternoon he was riding his bike when he was struck by a […]
Recent Personal Injury FAQ
- I settled my personal injury case but I am still hurt and need further treatment, can I reopen my case? This question is not easy to answer but the most likely answer is No. Sometimes when someone gets into an accident your attorney can sue several people. So if your attorney settles with one defendant, and there are other defendants […]
- I was rear-ended by another vehicle and the driver admitted fault. Why do I need a lawyer? Many people believe that if they have been rear-ended by another vehicle, there is no need for them to hire a lawyer because they can simply deal with the Defendant’s insurance company directly. They feel that the insurance company will […]
- Do Personal Injury attorneys only handle car accidents and slip and falls? Answer: Absolutely not. Personal Injury attorneys handle a variety of injury cases. The question to ask yourself to determine if you should call a personal injury attorney is simple: Were you or someone you know injured in any way shape […]
Maximizing Recovery For the Injured & Disabled
Since 1979, the law firm of Attorneys Dell & Schaefer has been selected by thousands of individuals and families to handle legal matters that had a significant impact on their lives. These legal matters have included everything from catastrophic personal injuries, denial of insurance benefits to large commercial litigation disputes.
With more than 15 attorneys and office locations nationwide, our law firm has established a fearless nationwide reputation.
Our firm has helped our clients to recover more than four hundred million dollars from insurance companies and negligent corporations. We never have and never will represent insurance companies.
More than 90% of our clients are represented on a contingency fee basis, which means there is no fee or cost for our services unless we are able make a recovery for our clients.
Our office headquarters is in Hollywood, Florida, but we have multiple office locations and represent clients throughout Florida and nationwide.
We encourage you to request a free consultation by using our online form, or to call us at (800) 828-7583 for a free phone consultation with one of our attorneys.
Our Law Firm Practice Divisions
Due to the diversity of legal services we offer and the specialized legal skills required in each area of the law, we have structured our law firm into the following Law Practice Divisions:
Accident & Injury Division
The Accident & Injury Division is managed by personal injury attorney Dennis Schaefer. Our personal injury lawyers in this division represent individuals that have suffered a serious injury or death due to the negligence or careless actions of another.
Specific types of cases that our injury attorneys handle are auto accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, slip & fall injuries, defective & dangerous (recalled) products, nursing home neglect or abuse, construction site accidents, cruise ship accidents, dog bites and medical malpractice.
Civil Litigation & Trial Division
Our Civil Litigation and Trial Division is a diverse group of talented trial attorneys. Unlike most law firms that refer all of their lawsuits to other law firms, we have the experience, knowledge and financial resources to handle all of the litigation and trials for our clients.
When hiring a law firm it is important to make sure that they will be handling the case and not referring it to another law firm.
Our Litigation & Trial division handles cases dealing with injuries, insurance claim denials, employment disputes, and large commercial business disputes.
Our Civil Litigation Division handles cases in both state and federal courts throughout the country.
Disability Benefits & Insurance Claim Denials Division
The disability benefits and Insurance Claim Denial division of Dell & Schaefer, led by Gregory Michael Dell, focuses on the representation of long term disability insurance claimants in both private policy and group disability (ERISA) claims.
As long term disability attorneys, we represent individuals at all stages of a claim for disability income benefits, which includes the disability application process, denial of disability benefits, lawsuits to recover disability benefits and lump sum disability policy buyouts for individuals that are currently being paid disability income benefits.
Additionally, Mr. Dell and his legal team have handled numerous claims against insurance companies for long-term care insurance denials, life insurance denials, commercial property damage insurance denials, and health insurance denials.
Criminal Defense Division
The Criminal Defense Division of our firm has been representing individuals charged with major crimes in state and Federal courts throughout Florida since 1979. The Criminal Defense Division was formed by attorney Dennis Schaefer following the completion of his term as a Broward County Assistant State Attorney.
Our Criminal Defense Division has protected the constitutional rights of hundreds of individuals and handles cases ranging from felonies to white collar federal charges.
Recently Published On Our Blog
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer and Art Serve present Lee Berlin – Evolution Attorneys Dell & Schaefer has transformed their office space into an art gallery. Attorneys Dell & Schaefer is partnering with local arts organizations and inviting members of the community to enjoy and appreciate art. Plans are to rotate the art […]
- Team Dell & Schaefer Walk to End Alzheimer’s Team Leader Melissa Machuca and her team of fighters came together for the Walk to End Alzheimer’s. Together, Team Dell & Schaefer raised over $1,000.00 for the cure to end Alzheimer’s. The Walk to End Alzheimer’s is the nation’s largest […]
- Mold on walkways Whenever you are walking you should always be careful of the condition of the walkway you are on. In addition to cracks, height differences, broken concrete and a myriad of other potential dangers, there is always the possibility of mold. […]
- It’s Dangerous Out There: Trucks on our highways and how they affect you Anyone who has driven on I-95 in the tri-county area lately has surely noticed how dangerous South Florida’s roads can be. Experienced drivers already know that they need to give themselves about an extra 30 minutes of travel time no […]
- RISPERDAL – Changing your Brain Risperdal is a drug that is used to alter the chemicals in the brain – that in and of itself is a very scary sounding effect. That is why Risperdal can be so dangerous. That is why you must be […]