Florida Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have been injured in an accident by no fault of your own, we can help you.
Florida Personal Injury Lawyers
Since 1979, the personal injury division of our firm has represented more than 19,000 injured people in Florida. Our goal is to get you the maximum compensation possible for your pain and suffering, medical bills and lost wages.
We always offer a free consultation and we appreciate you considering our firm. There are never any fees or costs in a Florida accident case unless we win.
It is critical to preserve evidence and take immediate action in any personal injury case so we encourage you to contact us a soon possible.
Recently Resolved Cases
- Bicycle Accident with Serious Bodily Injury Our client was a 50 year old man who was an avid cyclist. He would ride 25 miles a day at least a few days a week. One afternoon he was riding his bike when he was struck by a […]
- Dell & Schaefer Settle Case for $470,000 Lady Gets Out of Car And Falls In Hole Our client, a middle aged woman was assigned a parking spot in her apartment complex. On the first day of parking, she stepped out of her vehicle in the middle of […]
- Miami product rep. falls at convenience store, resulting in lumbar fusion; settles claim for $300,000 Our client, a 43 year old woman from Miami who represents a major soft drink maker, was at a convenience store checking its stock. After exiting the storage room, she slipped and fell due to a store employee mopping the […]
Recent Personal Injury FAQ
- I was in a bicycle accident, but the driver did not receive a ticket. Do I still have a case? Many people believe that if you are in a car or bicycle accident, the person who receives the ticket is automatically at fault. This is not the case. Usually the police officer is not a witness to the accident; therefore, […]
- Truck driver did not get a ticket. Do I still have a case? Yes of course you still have a case. The issuing of a ticket is often felt to be conclusive, as it relates to liability in an accident case. However, many times evidence surfaces, after the issuing of a citation that […]
- If I get hit by an uninsured driver while riding my bicycle can I get compensated for my injuries? The answer is Yes, if you own a car, or reside with a relative who owns a car AND there is an auto insurance policy with uninsured motorist coverage. Under the Florida No Fault Law, medical bills incurred from a […]
Maximizing Recovery For the Injured & Disabled
Since 1979, the law firm of Attorneys Dell & Schaefer has been selected by thousands of individuals and families to handle legal matters that had a significant impact on their lives. These legal matters have included everything from catastrophic personal injuries, denial of insurance benefits to large commercial litigation disputes.
With more than 15 attorneys and office locations nationwide, our law firm has established a fearless nationwide reputation.
Our firm has helped our clients to recover more than four hundred million dollars from insurance companies and negligent corporations. We never have and never will represent insurance companies.
More than 90% of our clients are represented on a contingency fee basis, which means there is no fee or cost for our services unless we are able make a recovery for our clients.
Our office headquarters is in Hollywood, Florida, but we have multiple office locations and represent clients throughout Florida and nationwide.
We encourage you to request a free consultation by using our online form, or to call us at (800) 828-7583 for a free phone consultation with one of our attorneys.
Our Law Firm Practice Divisions
Due to the diversity of legal services we offer and the specialized legal skills required in each area of the law, we have structured our law firm into the following Law Practice Divisions:
Accident & Injury Division
The Accident & Injury Division is managed by personal injury attorney Dennis Schaefer. Our personal injury lawyers in this division represent individuals that have suffered a serious injury or death due to the negligence or careless actions of another.
Specific types of cases that our injury attorneys handle are auto accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, slip & fall injuries, defective & dangerous (recalled) products, nursing home neglect or abuse, construction site accidents, cruise ship accidents, dog bites and medical malpractice.
Civil Litigation & Trial Division
Our Civil Litigation and Trial Division is a diverse group of talented trial attorneys. Unlike most law firms that refer all of their lawsuits to other law firms, we have the experience, knowledge and financial resources to handle all of the litigation and trials for our clients.
When hiring a law firm it is important to make sure that they will be handling the case and not referring it to another law firm.
Our Litigation & Trial division handles cases dealing with injuries, insurance claim denials, employment disputes, and large commercial business disputes.
Our Civil Litigation Division handles cases in both state and federal courts throughout the country.
Disability Benefits & Insurance Claim Denials Division
The disability benefits and Insurance Claim Denial division of Dell & Schaefer, led by Gregory Michael Dell, focuses on the representation of long term disability insurance claimants in both private policy and group disability (ERISA) claims.
As long term disability attorneys, we represent individuals at all stages of a claim for disability income benefits, which includes the disability application process, denial of disability benefits, lawsuits to recover disability benefits and lump sum disability policy buyouts for individuals that are currently being paid disability income benefits.
Additionally, Mr. Dell and his legal team have handled numerous claims against insurance companies for long-term care insurance denials, life insurance denials, commercial property damage insurance denials, and health insurance denials.
Criminal Defense Division
The Criminal Defense Division of our firm has been representing individuals charged with major crimes in state and Federal courts throughout Florida since 1979. The Criminal Defense Division was formed by attorney Dennis Schaefer following the completion of his term as a Broward County Assistant State Attorney.
Our Criminal Defense Division has protected the constitutional rights of hundreds of individuals and handles cases ranging from felonies to white collar federal charges.
Recently Published On Our Blog
- Be very careful when helping finance someone else’s car It is rather common to be asked by a friend or a relative to help them finance a car. Sometimes the reason is questionable credit, insufficient income or some other factors. The requests are many and varied but the danger […]
- Dell & Schaefer help to Raise Funds and Awareness for the National Psoriasis Foundation There is no cure for psoriatic arthritis, but National Psoriasis Foundation’s supporters, like Dell & Schaefer want to educate the public and raise funds for a cure. Up to 30 percent of people with psoriasis develop psoriatic arthritis. Psoriatic arthritis […]
- Dell & Schaefer Tackles Cancer with the Dolphins Cycling Challenge The Dolphins Cycling Challenge is a ride in the fight against cancer that supports the Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center. The two-day, tri-county charity event will take place on February 7 & 8, 2015. The Dolphins launched the cycling challenge in […]
- Dell & Schaefer Raises Funds for Multiple Sclerosis Research with the Bike MS: The Citrus Tour 2015 The National MS Society is dedicated to creating a world free of MS, but they cannot do it without help. Bike MS raises critical funds to support cutting-edge research and programs and services for people affected by MS. The Mid […]
- Home Depot Can be Dangerous to Your Health Our client is a middle age women who was shopping at her local Home Depot in Stuart, Florida. She had entered the main entrance and decided to go to the garden shop. She walked from the main section of the […]