The personal injury division of Attorneys Dell & Schaefer has a track record that goes back to 1979.
We have helped thousands of people injured both in Florida and nationwide to obtain financial compensation for their pain, suffering, medical bills, and lost wages.
Our attorneys are committed to achieving “maximal results” for our clients.
Dell & Schaefer’s Florida personal injury lawyers have handled in excess of 20,000 cases since 1979 and have recovered settlement and verdicts in excess of $400 million.
Dell & Schaefer is considered a mid-size firm and we have approximately 45 team members. We have 15 attorneys, together with paralegals, investigators, and medical consultants available to prepare and present all cases.
No Fees Unless We Win
The personal injury division of our firm, managed by Attorney Dennis Schaefer, handles exclusively personal injury and wrongful death cases. We have our own in-house trial team, which means that we do not refer out any of our cases that require a lawsuit to be filed.
Our main office is 17,000 square feet and we are available for consultation with clients at satellite offices located throughout Florida.
We never charge any attorney fees unless we make a recovery for our client.
We always offer a free consultation and we welcome you to contact us at any time to discuss your potential case.
If are seeking information about our Disability Insurance Division, please visit the Dell & Schaefer Disability Insurance Division.
- Boca Raton
- Boynton Beach
- Coral Gables
- Coral Springs
- Fort Pierce
- Key West
- Miami Beach
- N. Miami Beach
- Pembroke Pines
- Port Charlotte
- Punta Gorda
- W. Palm Beach
Charity & Community Involvement
- Dell & Schaefer Helps Support Local Youth Dive Team Dell & Schaefer recently sponsored local youth dive team, Seahawks Diving Team, in their Dive-a-Thon fundraising event. Under the direction of their amazing coach, Sally Hansell, Seahawks Diving Team trains young athletes, ages 5 through high school and Masters level, […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Support the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum As supporters and members of the United States Holocaust Museum it really meant a lot to see that the Miami Heat basketball team recently visited the Holocaust Museum in DC. Today we face an alarming rise in Holocaust denial and […]
- Salvation Army’s Angel Tree Program Every child deserves to experience the joy of Christmas morning. The season of giving is an important time at Dell & Schaefer. Since 2009, Dell & Schaefer has been a proud supporter of the Salvation Army’s Angel Tree program. This […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Support the MD Anderson Cancer Center in their Fight Against Cancer Attorneys Dell & Schaefer is happy to contribute to the MD Anderson Cancer Center as they lead the way with industry leading quality care that is accessible to everyone. MD Anderson Cancer Center provides the latest cancer treatments for patients […]
- Dell & Schaefer Rolls Out the Red Carpet to Support The Boys and Girls Club of Broward County Thursday, October 17, 2013 The Boys and Girls Club of Broward County will host Hollywood Welcomes the Stars benefiting the Marti Huizenga Boys & Girls Club. The 21st Annual star-studded event will take place from 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Proud Sponsors of Safe Kids Dell & Schaefer is deeply committed to children’s safety and working together to save children’s lives. Safe Kids works in the United States and around the world to reduce traffic injuries, drownings, falls, burns, poisonings and more. Since their inception, […]
- Attorney Anthony Quackenbush Elected To Board Of Florida Justice Association Young Lawyers Section Dell & Schaefer personal injury attorney Anthony Quackenbush has been elected to the Board of Directors for the statewide Florida Justice Association (FJA) Young Lawyers Section. As FJA leaders of tomorrow, the Young Lawyers Section is dedicated to laying groundwork […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Sponsor, Bowl in 3rd Annual Bowling for Kids to Support Boys & Girls Club Attorneys Dell & Schaefer recently participated in the 3rd Annual Bowling for Kids event at SpareZ in Davie to benefit the Marti Huizenga Boys & Girls Club/Hollywood Unit. Dell & Schaefer was also a sponsor of the event. Dell & […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Support Hillel Golf Classic Craig Dell of Attorneys Dell & Schaefer recently participated in the Hillel of Broward and Palm Beach’s annual Golf Scramble. The event helps provide funding for Nova Southeastern University’s Jewish Law Student Association. Dell & Schaefer is a proud supporter […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Participate in JAFCO Andy Schultz Golf Classic Managing partner Dennis Schaefer of Attorneys Dell & Schaefer recently participated in the 17th Annual Andy Schultz Golf Classic to support Jewish Adoption & Foster Care Options (JAFCO). The event was held at Woodlands Country Club in Tamarac. Dell & […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Support Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital Foundation Attorneys Dell & Schaefer is a proud financial supporter of the Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital Foundation and its continuing mission to save lives and ensure world-class healthcare is available to families and children in our community. Established in 1994, the […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Support Hillel of Broward and Palm Beach Attorneys Dell & Schaefer are a bronze sponsor of Hillel of Broward and Palm Beach’s annual gala, “Hillel 954: Focus on Broward County”, which will take place on April 17, 2013. This year, Hillel of Broward and Palm Beach will […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer support the Dan Marino Foundation’s WalkAbout Autism Attorneys Dell & Schaefer is a financial supporter of The Dan Marino Foundation’s WalkAbout Autism event. Nearly 17,000 people participated in the second annual Walk at Sun Life Stadium, including current and alumni Miami Dolphins players, community business leaders and […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer team up with Magnet Schools at Drawn to the Beach 5K Attorneys Dell & Schaefer served as a sponsor for the Drawn to the Beach Family 5K Run/Walk and Kids Fun Run held on Feb. 2, 2013. Dell & Schaefer attorneys and employees also participated in the event, which started at […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Support Kids In Distress 11th Annual Inlet Bike Challenge Attorneys Dell & Schaefer recently donated to the Kids in Distress (KID) organization in support of the 11th Annual KID Inlet Bike Challenge which takes place on December 2, 2012 at Ft. Lauderdale Beach. The mission at KID is to […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer donate to Feeding South Florida Feeding South Florida, is a not-for-profit organization, that empowers other South Florida not-for-profit organizations, to assist people in need and improve their lives, by providing food and other grocery products to local food banks and by educating and engaging our […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer renew their commitment to support the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Attorneys Dell & Schaefer have renewed their commitment to help the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) raise money and awareness through the Walk To Cure Diabetes. Type 1 diabetes, also called juvenile diabetes or insulin dependant diabetes, is an autoimmune […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer are proud supporters of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Light The Night Walk Held throughout communities in the United States and Canada, Light The Night Walk is The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s walk and fundraising event to pay tribute and bring hope to people battling cancer. Since its founding in 1949, LLS has […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer are proud to contribute to the MDA’s Lock Up Program We are proud contributors to MDA’s Lock Up Program, taking place on June 30, 2010 at the Palm Aire Country Club. The Lock Up Program involves local business and community leaders who agree to be “arrested” for having a “big […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer are honored to sponsor the Second Annual Rock The Race: A Kentucky Derby Bash presented by The Ann Storck Center Attorneys Dell & Schaefer are honored to sponsor the Second Annual Rock The Race: A Kentucky Derby Bash presented by The Ann Storck Center, taking place on May 1st, 2010. This years event will take place at the Seminole Hard […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer are proud to support The American Cancer Society Relay For Life of Pembroke Pines Attorneys Dell & Schaefer are proud to support The American Cancer Society Relay For Life of Pembroke Pines taking place on April 23rd, 2010. Relay For Life, offers every person in the community a chance to recognize those who have […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer helped the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation raise thousands of dollars through the Walk To Cure Diabetes Attorneys Dell & Schaefer recently helped the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation raise thousands of dollars through the Walk To Cure Diabetes. The JDRF is the worldwide leader for research to cure type 1 diabetes. It sets the global agenda for […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer contributed to the Great Strides fundraising walk for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Attorneys Dell & Schaefer have once again shown their support for community by contributing to the Great Strides fundraising walk for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Great Strides is the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation’s largest fundraising event. The Great Strides walk takes […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer are proud to support Jeannie Trujillo and the “I Dream of Jeannie” team in the Take Steps for Chron’s & Colitis Attorneys Dell & Schaefer are proud to support Jeannie Trujillo and the “I Dream of Jeannie” team in the Take Steps for Chron’s & Colitis walk being held on Saturday, April 17th, 2010, at Huizenga Plaza in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Support The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America’s Evening Of Hope Attorneys Dell & Schaefer were proud to support the 2009 Evening of Hope, in support of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA). Over 1.4 million people, a majority of whom are children under the age of eighteen, suffer […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Helps To Raise Over $100,000 For Boys & Girls Club Attorneys Dell & Schaefer have been long-time supporters of The Boys & Girls Club of Broward County Florida. On October 23, 2009, Attorneys Dell & Schaefer sponsored the Hollywood Boys and Girls Club Texas Hold Em Tournament, which raised over […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Participate In The Salvation Army’s Angel Tree Program Attorneys Dell & Schaefer are once again proud to participate in The Salvation Army’s Angel Tree program. The Salvation Army has been providing new clothing, toys and gifts for children in need through the Angel Tree program for nearly forty […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Help To Raise More Than $11,000 For Best Buddies Over 800 business professionals and philanthropists from Miami to Palm Beach hit SOBE’s Shore Club to attend BB20, a celebration of the 20th Birthday of Best Buddies. The event was hosted by Business Buddies, a professional networking group – comprised […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Volunteer In The City Of Hallandale Beach’s Adopt-A-Shoreline Program The City of Hallandale Beach has launched its Adopt A Shoreline Program, the first of it’s kind in the State of Florida, empowering its citizens to take responsibility for their city’s beaches. By cleaning up our beaches, volunteers are making […]