The personal injury division of Attorneys Dell & Schaefer has a track record that goes back to 1979.
We have helped thousands of people injured both in Florida and nationwide to obtain financial compensation for their pain, suffering, medical bills, and lost wages.
Our attorneys are committed to achieving “maximal results” for our clients.
Dell & Schaefer’s Florida personal injury lawyers have handled in excess of 20,000 cases since 1979 and have recovered settlement and verdicts in excess of $400 million.
Dell & Schaefer is considered a mid-size firm and we have approximately 45 team members. We have 15 attorneys, together with paralegals, investigators, and medical consultants available to prepare and present all cases.
No Fees Unless We Win
The personal injury division of our firm, managed by Attorney Dennis Schaefer, handles exclusively personal injury and wrongful death cases. We have our own in-house trial team, which means that we do not refer out any of our cases that require a lawsuit to be filed.
Our main office is 17,000 square feet and we are available for consultation with clients at satellite offices located throughout Florida.
We never charge any attorney fees unless we make a recovery for our client.
We always offer a free consultation and we welcome you to contact us at any time to discuss your potential case.
If are seeking information about our Disability Insurance Division, please visit the Dell & Schaefer Disability Insurance Division.
- Boca Raton
- Boynton Beach
- Coral Gables
- Coral Springs
- Fort Pierce
- Key West
- Miami Beach
- N. Miami Beach
- Pembroke Pines
- Port Charlotte
- Punta Gorda
- W. Palm Beach
Charity & Community Involvement
- Because Cancer Doesn’t Sleep, Dell & Schaefer Supports Relay For Life Relay For Life events are life-changing cancer fundraising events that help communities across the globe fight back against cancer. Relay For Life teams camp out overnight and take turns walking or running around a track or path at a local […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Supports The Galleon Foundation The Galleon Foundation is a not-for-profit with its main focus on education. The foundations goal is to ensure accessibility to a good education for all students despite financial difficulties. Funds raised go to support scholarships to those in need. The […]
- Dell & Schaefer Supports The Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County Through financial support Attorneys Dell & Schaefer recognize The Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County as an invaluable resource. The Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County provides legal assistance at no cost, in addition to a variety of […]
- Dell & Schaefer Supports MD Anderson Cancer Center Attorneys Dell & Schaefer provides continued support of cancer patient care, research, education and prevention through financial support of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center one of the world’s most respected centers devoted exclusively to cancer care and […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Supports Multiple Sclerosis Research with Bike MS: The Citrus Tour 2016 The National MS Society is dedicated to creating a world free of MS, but they cannot do it without help. Bike MS raises critical funds to support cutting-edge research and programs and services for people affected by MS. The Mid […]
- Team Dell & Schaefer Walk to End Alzheimer’s Team Leader Melissa Machuca and her team of fighters came together for the Walk to End Alzheimer’s. Together, Team Dell & Schaefer raised over $1,000.00 for the cure to end Alzheimer’s. The Walk to End Alzheimer’s is the nation’s largest […]
- Dell & Schaefer Supports the cause of Holocaust Remembrance and Education Dell & Schaefer is committed and dedicated to the ongoing efforts of the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum to teach the lessons of the Holocaust; to keep Holocaust memory alive as a relevant, transformative force in the 21st century—inspiring people […]
- Dell & Schaefer is a proud sponsor of the 2015 American Heart Association Heart Ball Dell & Schaefer is a proud sponsor of the 2015 American Heart Association Heart Ball. This social event celebrates the American Heart Association’s mission to build healthier lives free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke. All donations enable the American Heart […]
- Managing Partner Gregory M. Dell Selected as a Best Lawyers in America© 2015 Dell & Schaefer Chartered is proud to announce that Managing Partner Gregory Michael Dell was recently selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2015 in the field of Insurance Law – ERISA, Long-Term Disability. Best […]
- Dell & Schaefer is proud to support The March of Dimes Did you know that the March of Dimes was established in 1938 by FDR to fight polio? President Franklin Roosevelt’s personal struggle with polio led him to create the National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis at a time when polio was […]
- Dell & Schaefer Partners with Kids Can Dell & Schaefer is committed to the communities we serve. The core philanthropic mission of Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Charitable Foundation is to keep children safe and help them in times of need. This year we have partnered with Kids […]
- Dell & Schaefer is a proud sponsor of the 5th Annual Bowling for Kids Tournament Dell & Schaefer is a proud sponsor of the 5th Annual Bowling for Kids Tournament being held on Sunday, May 3rd to benefit the Marti Huizenga Boys & Girls Club of Hollywood, Fl. “We appreciate everyone who came out last […]
- Dell & Schaefer help to Raise Funds and Awareness for the National Psoriasis Foundation There is no cure for psoriatic arthritis, but National Psoriasis Foundation’s supporters, like Dell & Schaefer want to educate the public and raise funds for a cure. Up to 30 percent of people with psoriasis develop psoriatic arthritis. Psoriatic arthritis […]
- Dell & Schaefer Tackles Cancer with the Dolphins Cycling Challenge The Dolphins Cycling Challenge is a ride in the fight against cancer that supports the Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center. The two-day, tri-county charity event will take place on February 7 & 8, 2015. The Dolphins launched the cycling challenge in […]
- Dell & Schaefer Raises Funds for Multiple Sclerosis Research with the Bike MS: The Citrus Tour 2015 The National MS Society is dedicated to creating a world free of MS, but they cannot do it without help. Bike MS raises critical funds to support cutting-edge research and programs and services for people affected by MS. The Mid […]
- Dell & Schaefer supports the Boys & Girls Clubs of Broward County Since 1965, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Broward County has been enabling all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring and responsible citizens. The 22th Annual “Hollywood Welcomes the Stars” […]
- Gildas Club So No One Faces Cancer Alone Attorney Jay Kanter supports Gilda Club South Florida with a $150 donation. Gilda’s Club, a nonprofit agency, is named in honor of comedian Gilda Radner – one of the original cast members of Saturday Night Live – who died of […]
- Relay For Life of Coral Springs – Friday, May 16, 2014 Celebrate.Remember.Fight Back. Attorney Jay Kanter recently gave $150 to the American Cancer Society Relay For Life – Coral Springs. This life-changing event gives everyone in communities across the globe a chance to Celebrate the lives of people who have battled […]
- Toll Golf Unites in the Fight Against Cancer benefiting the American Cancer Society This past weekend, attorney Dennis Schaefer donated to the “Toll Golf Unites in the Fight Against Cancer” to benefit the American Cancer Society. Each year Parkland Golf and Country Club participates in the Toll Brothers nationwide fundraiser that brings together […]
- Dell & Schaefer Helps Support Local Youth Dive Team Dell & Schaefer recently sponsored local youth dive team, Seahawks Diving Team, in their Dive-a-Thon fundraising event. Under the direction of their amazing coach, Sally Hansell, Seahawks Diving Team trains young athletes, ages 5 through high school and Masters level, […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Support the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum As supporters and members of the United States Holocaust Museum it really meant a lot to see that the Miami Heat basketball team recently visited the Holocaust Museum in DC. Today we face an alarming rise in Holocaust denial and […]
- Salvation Army’s Angel Tree Program Every child deserves to experience the joy of Christmas morning. The season of giving is an important time at Dell & Schaefer. Since 2009, Dell & Schaefer has been a proud supporter of the Salvation Army’s Angel Tree program. This […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Support the MD Anderson Cancer Center in their Fight Against Cancer Attorneys Dell & Schaefer is happy to contribute to the MD Anderson Cancer Center as they lead the way with industry leading quality care that is accessible to everyone. MD Anderson Cancer Center provides the latest cancer treatments for patients […]
- Dell & Schaefer Rolls Out the Red Carpet to Support The Boys and Girls Club of Broward County Thursday, October 17, 2013 The Boys and Girls Club of Broward County will host Hollywood Welcomes the Stars benefiting the Marti Huizenga Boys & Girls Club. The 21st Annual star-studded event will take place from 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Proud Sponsors of Safe Kids Dell & Schaefer is deeply committed to children’s safety and working together to save children’s lives. Safe Kids works in the United States and around the world to reduce traffic injuries, drownings, falls, burns, poisonings and more. Since their inception, […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Sponsor, Bowl in 3rd Annual Bowling for Kids to Support Boys & Girls Club Attorneys Dell & Schaefer recently participated in the 3rd Annual Bowling for Kids event at SpareZ in Davie to benefit the Marti Huizenga Boys & Girls Club/Hollywood Unit. Dell & Schaefer was also a sponsor of the event. Dell & […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Participate in JAFCO Andy Schultz Golf Classic Managing partner Dennis Schaefer of Attorneys Dell & Schaefer recently participated in the 17th Annual Andy Schultz Golf Classic to support Jewish Adoption & Foster Care Options (JAFCO). The event was held at Woodlands Country Club in Tamarac. Dell & […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Support Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital Foundation Attorneys Dell & Schaefer is a proud financial supporter of the Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital Foundation and its continuing mission to save lives and ensure world-class healthcare is available to families and children in our community. Established in 1994, the […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer Support Hillel of Broward and Palm Beach Attorneys Dell & Schaefer are a bronze sponsor of Hillel of Broward and Palm Beach’s annual gala, “Hillel 954: Focus on Broward County”, which will take place on April 17, 2013. This year, Hillel of Broward and Palm Beach will […]
- Attorneys Dell & Schaefer support the Dan Marino Foundation’s WalkAbout Autism Attorneys Dell & Schaefer is a financial supporter of The Dan Marino Foundation’s WalkAbout Autism event. Nearly 17,000 people participated in the second annual Walk at Sun Life Stadium, including current and alumni Miami Dolphins players, community business leaders and […]