I was injured in an auto accident while vacationing in Florida. How do I get my medical bills paid?

Attorney Jay KanterAuthor: Attorney Jay Kanter

Our client was visiting friends in Florida and was involved in a serious auto accident. She was taken by ambulance to the emergency room at Boca Raton Regional Hospital. Subsequently, she had to follow up with an orthopedic surgeon to seek further treatment for her injuries. Under Florida law, our client is entitled to use the Florida No-Fault (PIP) benefits from the car in which she was a passenger. Since our client did not own a car registered in Florida, nor did she reside with a relative who owned a car in Florida, she gets her medical bills paid by the insurance on the host vehicle.

Our client can still seek compensation from the at fault party for her injuries, pain, suffering and out of pocket expenses. If you are involved in an accident in Florida, and you live in another state, contact Attorneys Dell & Schaefer for a free consultation outlining your rights to compensation for all damages and injuries you sustained in an auto accident.

Share your comments with us. Our lawyers will respond to your comments.

Click here or call us at (800) 383-7853 to schedule an appointment at one of our office locations.

We are available to meet with you at your home, business, or the hospital.

Free telephone consultations are always available.