Florida Defective Product Injury Attorneys
Our Florida defective product attorneys have handled a broad range of dangerous or defective product cases, which range from defective vehicles or bicycles, to dangerous prescription drugs and medical hardware. Manufacturers of products that are sold have a duty to make sure that the products they sell are safe and will not cause injury if the product is used in a reasonable manner. The most common types of defective cases that our Florida defective product lawyers have handled involved defective tires on vehicles and motor vehicles will defects. It seems like almost every week a vehicle manufacturer is recalling a vehicle due to a defect.
The law in the United States for defective products, also known as product liability is well established. “One who sells any product in a defective condition unreasonably dangerous to the user or consumer or to his property is subject to liability for physical harm thereby caused to the ultimate user or consumer, or to his property.”
Beyond defective vehicles and tires, our Florida defective product lawyers have been involved in cases involving defective drugs, medical hardware, machinery, appliances, asbestos / mesothelioma, construction equipment, cookware, chairs, failed safety devices, and car seats. There have been numerous prescription drugs over the years that have either been recalled or discontinued due to their dangerous side effects. Our Florida defective drug attorneys have worked with the nation’s leading medical experts in order to prove the damages caused by a defective drug. If you have taken a prescription drug which has resulted in a serious injury contact us for a free consultation.
Florida defective product and dangerous drug cases are difficult because most companies will battle to the end in defense of their product. Our law firm has the resources, skill and knowledge to take a case the distance against any corporation. A client with injuries is entitled to strong representation and they should not be intimated by the financial resources of a large corporate defendant. If you have sustained a serious injury as a result of defective or dangerous product, then contact us to learn in you may have a case. Our goal is to get you compensation for your injuries.
Our Florida Defective Product Injury Cases
- Broken Tooth Victim Gets $25,000 Client Buys Sausages and Breaks Tooth Our client, purchased a package of processed sausages from a national sausage vendor. Our client heated up the sausages and then sunk her teeth into what she thought would be a juicy and rich […]
- When Hot Dogs Attack Client Breaks Tooth After Biting Into Hot Dog Our client, a mid 40’s mother of two children, was exercising reasonable care while enjoying a delectable, scrumptious, and tasty hot dog manufactured and produced by a national food company. As she bit […]
- Elevator Accident Results In $100,000 Settlement Our Client Suffers An Elevator Accident Our client, a sweet caretaker from Haiti, was caring for her patient at the patient’s condominium residence in Aventura, Florida. After she was done working for the day, our client got into the elevator to […]
- Dell & Schaefer Settle case for Client that Bit into Hotdog with a Bone inside Client Buys Hot Dogs At A Local Supermarket Our client, a hard working middle aged woman, went to the supermarket to buy some hot dogs and hamburgers for a family barbecue. She roasted up some savory hot dogs on the […]
- Client Bites A Rock In Her Chinese Food Our client, a middle aged mother of two, was enjoying some chewy chow mein, pan seared fried rice and rich flavored wonton soup with noodles when all of the sudden she felt a sharp pain in her mouth and jaw. […]
- When Fishbowls Attack! Client Purchased A Fish Bowl At A Pet Store Our client, a middle aged woman, purchased a fish bowl at a local pet store. The bowl held about a half-gallon of water. Our client filled the fish bowl with water […]
- Coca Cola bottle explodes in child’s hand resulting in large settlement Client Injures Hand After Soda Bottle Explodes Our client was a 5 year old child walking in a convenience store with his father in Miami, Florida. His father was holding his child’s hand as they walked down the aisle shopping […]
- Pembroke Pines Accident Attorney Recovers Settlement for Glass Injury Woman Purchases a Fish Bowl at the Local Pet Shop that Turns Out to be Defective A Pembroke Pines woman was simply looking for a home for her new fish. Instead, she got cuts and lacerations after the faulty fish […]
While brushing her teeth in a hotel bathroom, our 42 year-old female client was injured when the ceiling unexpectedly collapsed on her head. This woman sustained a severe neck injury, which required two surgeries. After a detailed investigation, we were able to prove that the ceiling was defective due to a build up of rainwater on the roof.
The case was settled at a court ordered mediation for $200,000.
- $6,900,000 Settlement for Product Liability and Auto Accident Our client, a 63 year old grandmother, was driving her vehicle at night when suddenly and unexpectantly a sailboat mast penetrated through the windshield of her car. The mast which came through the windshield was stored on a boat trailer […]
Our client was a 12 year boy that reached under a dishwasher when something dropped below it. Our client sliced his hand open and severed nerves in his hand on the bottom edge of the dishwasher. Our attorneys were able to prove that the manufactured failed to properly finish the bottom edge of the dishwasher, which resulted in a dangerous condition. Our client received compensation for his medical bills and pain and suffering.
Our client suffered for many years with a painful degenerative hip. He underwent a hip replacement which required a hip implant manufactured by a well known medical device company. Within two years of the surgery, the hip implant failed and our client was force to have the implant removed and undergo another surgery. Our attorneys were able to prove that the hip implant was defective due to a defective lining. Our client received a substantial amount of money for his pain, suffering and future medical bills.