Florida Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Each year there are more than 9,000 Florida motorcycle accidents. As Florida motorcycle attorneys we have represented numerous motorcyclists that have been injured due to the fault of a careless driver or negligent roadway maintenance. Our Florida motorcycle lawyers understand that serious injuries usually happen when a motorcycle accident occurs. It is our responsibility to take quick action following a Florida motorcycle accident in order to prove that our client was not at fault.
In every case we immediately send our in-house investigator to the scene of the accident to take photographs and video in order to preserve any evidence. We work with the nation’s leading accident reconstructionist, vehicle dynamics and motorcycle driving experts in order to win our cases. We generally store the motorcycle until such time that the defense has had an opportunity to exam it. Failure to maintain the motorcycle following an accident could result in a spoliation of evidence claim and significantly reduce the value of your claim.
It is our law firm’s goal in every motorcycle accident case to obtain maximum compensation for your lost wages, medical bills, and loss of enjoyment of life. Contact us at anytime for a free phone consultation or in-person meeting to discuss a potential motorcycle accident case. In most cases we are able to resolve the case in a short period of time without the need to file a lawsuit.
The Defense Will Argue That the Motorcyclist Caused the Accident
In most motorcycle accidents the defense will argue that the motorcyclist was either speeding or failed to yield the right of way. The simple fact is that motorcycles are more difficult to see than most other vehicles on the road; however this does not mean that the motorcycle was speeding.
A single headlight at night and the small tail lights often make it difficult for a driver to a see a motorcyclist. In the Florida motorcycle accident cases we have handled, all of the clients have suffered serious injuries and in some cases loss of life. Our clients have been treated by Florida’s best doctors in order to make sure that they obtain the best physical recovery possible. Most of our clients have never dealt with a serious injury before and they rely on our law firm to recommend outstanding doctors. We tell all of our clients that they need to take care of getting themselves better and we will take care of everything else related to their case.
Our Florida Motorcycle Accident Cases
- ATV Accident Victim Receives Recovery from Dell & Schaefer Client Injured By An Ambulance Our Client, a middle aged man, was riding an ATV on the road one sunny morning. As he entered an intersection with a four way stop sign, suddenly and without warning an ambulance ran a […]
- Motorcycle Accident Settles For Policy Limits of $100,000 Client Gets Into A Motorcycle Accident Our client, a mid-twenties bartender living in Miami Beach, Florida, was riding his motorcycle on his way to work. While he was en route to his job, suddenly and without warning another driver struck […]
- Motorcycle Accident Case Settles For $100,000 After Client Undergoes Surgery To The Shoulder Our Client Is Struck While Riding His Motorcycle Our client was riding his motorcycle in Miami Beach, Florida. Suddenly and without warning, another vehicle swerved into our client’s lane and struck him with the side of the car. The impact […]
- Victim Hurt In A Scooter Accident Recovers $35,000 Despite Not Having Insurance Did you know that just because you get into an accident on a moped without insurance you are still eligible to file a bodily injury claim against the person who struck you? Our client was a middle aged man who […]
- Motorcycle Accident Case Settles 24 Hours After The Accident For $150,000 Client Is Struck On His Motorcycle Our client, a current member of the United States Navy, was riding his motorcycle (with his helmet on of course) on Interstate 95 in Miami, Florida. Suddenly and without warning a pickup truck switched […]
- Dell & Schaefer Recover Policy Limits the day after the accident Our Client Is Struck While Riding His Motorcycle Our client, a middle aged father of two, was riding his motorcycle in Lauderhill, Florida. Suddenly and without warning, a car made an illegal left turn in front of our client. Our […]
- Scooter Accident Resolves in $50,000 Policy Limits Settlement Client Gets Into A Scooter Accident Our client, a mid-thirties man from Naples, Florida, was visiting friends in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He borrowed a friend’s scooter and was scooting around the neighborhood enjoying the sunny South Florida weather. As he […]
- Woman hit by car in parking lot of Winn Dixie. Settles case for $28,000.00 with her uninsured motorist carrier Our client is a senior citizen who was shopping at Winn Dixie in North Miami Beach, Florida. She exited the store pushing a shopping cart with groceries when a car racing through the parking lot hit her shopping basket and […]
- Automobile Accident Resolves For Policy Limits After One Day Victim Gets Into Accident While Riding A Scooter Did you know that it is possible for a case to settle for the policy limits immediately after getting into an accident? Read this blog to find out how! Our client was […]
- Miami Beach Motorcycle Accident Results in a $100,000 Policy Limit Settlement Miami Beach is a famous destination for tourists and Floridians alike. On certain holidays such as Memorial Day and Labor Day, many of the streets are closed to vehicular traffic in order to allow the excess amount of visitors to […]
Couple was on a motorcycle going up a mountain road in North Carolina. At the same time, an SUV was backing up around a curve in the road forcing the motorcycle off the road. As a result, the wife suffered a herniated disc in her back and incontinence; the husband suffered a knee injury which resulted in arthroscopic surgery.
The case was settled after mediation.
The defendant made a left turn out of a shopping center directly in the path of our client’s motorcycle. Our client did not have time to stop and she crashed into the defendant’s car. As a result of the accident, our client sustained a fracture to her right ankle, sprained right hand, abrasions to the right elbow, and an injury to her right knee.
The case was resolved prior to trial for $325,000.
Our client was riding his motorcycle home from work when a commercial truck driver cut him off. Our client lost control and slid across the asphalt with his motorcycle. Our client sustained several fractures and a life threatening punctured spleen and lung. The defense initially challenged liability claiming our client improperly changed lanes and was speeding. Prior to filing a lawsuit we were able to resolve the claim for the insurance policy limits of the vehicle that caused our client to crash.
Our client was a 24 year old marine that sustained severe leg injuries when a driver cut him off while he was travelling at 50 mph on his motorcycle. Our client was ejected from his motorcycle. The defense denied liability and argued that our client was travelling at speeds in excess of 90 mph. Through the use of several accident reconstructionist experts and an animated recreation of the accident, we were able to prove that our client was not speeding and the driver of the car failed to use due care. After extensive litigation the case resolved at a court-ordered mediation.