Kendall Personal Injury Attorneys
Our Kendall Personal Injury Lawyers have represented hundreds of people that have been injured in both Kendall, Florida and throughout the state by no fault of their own.
Our lawyers are available by appointment to meet with you at our Kendall office, your home, the hospital or at a location that is most convenient for you.
We are committed to taking immediate action on your case.
Kendall Accident Attorneys Take Immediate Action
In the initial stages of a personal injury claim our Kendall Personal Injury Lawyers have two primary concerns:
1. Make sure that our client is receiving immediate and appropriate medical treatment. Our attorneys and staff will assist you with the process of selecting and scheduling appointments with the appropriate medical specialist.; and
2. Our attorneys will take all necessary steps to preserve all available evidence from the scene of the accident. Preservation of evidence could require obtaining photographs of the scene, videotaping of the scene, obtaining statements from any witnesses, obtaining police / accident reports, obtaining video surveillance from any cameras surrounding the scene of the accident, and immediately hiring experts to investigate the accident scene.
We have an on-staff investigator that is responsible for accident scene preservation.
Do You A Have Case?
In 95% of the Miami, Florida accident cases that we handle our accident attorneys can tell you within a matter of minutes whether you have case. The best way to know if you have a case is to call us for a free phone consultation. Whether you are a Kendall resident or were injured in Kendall, our attorneys are available to discuss your recent accident.
The personal injury division of our law firm only represents the injured and we never represent insurance companies. We have assisted clients with accident and injury claims against every major insurance company and most of the world’s largest corporations. We encourage you to view some of our resolved cases and client references are available upon request.
Kendall, Miami-Dade County & Florida Resources
- Official website of the Florida Court System
- The official Florida Supreme Court website
- Florida Court Structure Chart
- Official Government website of the State of Florida
Information regarding the State of Florida governmental entities and resources
- Florida Department of Insurance
Regulates all insurance companies that do business in Florida
- Miami Dade County Court House
View all pending cases in Aventura and Miami-Dade County
- City of Miami Website
Kendall, Florida Accident Facts
Kendall is a vibrant neighborhood in Miami-Dade County with a population of over 75,000. Kendall has an extremely diverse population, with the largest Columbian population in America other unique communities and subdivisions. Kendall is also the site of many large companies, including Pollo Tropical and the Miami-Dade Police Department.
Due to its close proximity to downtown Miami and other business districts, many Kendall residents chose to commute from Kendall to work via US-1, the Dolphin Expressway and Interstate 95. In 2008 alone, there were 60 crashes which led to 64 fatalities in the Miami-Dade portion of I-95 alone.
Additionally, due to the temperate climate and family friendly areas, residents enjoy an active lifestyle, including motorcycling, bicycling, running, dog parks and other outdoor activities. At times, these activities can turn dangerous and regrettably, accidents do occur. As such, there are many hospitals to serve the population, including Kendall Regional Medical Center and Palmetto General Hospital.