Aventura Personal Injury Attorneys
Our Aventura personal injury lawyers have represented hundreds of people that have been injured in both Aventura, Florida and throughout the state by no fault of their own.
Our lawyers are available by appointment to meet with you at our Aventura office, your home, the hospital or at a location that is most convenient for you.
We are committed to taking immediate action on your case.
Aventura Accident Attorneys Take Immediate Action
In the initial stages of a personal injury claim our Aventura Personal Injury Lawyers have two primary concerns:
1. Make sure that our client is receiving immediate and appropriate medical treatment. Our attorneys and staff will assist you with the process of selecting and scheduling appointments with the appropriate medical specialist.; and
2. Our attorneys will take all necessary steps to preserve all available evidence from the scene of the accident. Preservation of evidence could require obtaining photographs of the scene, videotaping of the scene, obtaining statements from any witnesses, obtaining police / accident reports, obtaining video surveillance from any cameras surrounding the scene of the accident, and immediately hiring experts to investigate the accident scene. We have an on-staff investigator that is responsible for accident scene preservation.
Do You A Have Case?
In 95% of the Aventura, Florida accident cases that we handle our accident attorneys can tell you within a matter of minutes whether you have case. The best way to know if you have a case is to call us for a free phone consultation. Whether you are an Aventura resident or were injured in Aventura, our attorneys are available to discuss your recent accident.
The personal injury division of our law firm only represents the injured and we never represent insurance companies. We have assisted clients with accident and injury claims against every major insurance company and most of the world’s largest corporations. We encourage you to view some of our resolved cases and client references are available upon request.
Aventura & Florida Resources
- Official website of the Florida Court System
- The official Florida Supreme Court website
- Florida Court Structure Chart
- Official Government website of the State of Florida
Information regarding the State of Florida governmental entities and resources
- Florida Department of Insurance
Regulates all insurance companies that do business in Florida
- Miami Dade County Court House
View all pending cases in Aventura and Miami-Dade County
- City of Aventura Website
Aventura, Florida Accident Facts
The city of Aventura, Florida is cradled between Fort Lauderdale to the north and Miami to the south, giving it a prime location for businesses and families to thrive. Named for the Spanish word for adventure, Aventura is a fast growing community, bolstered by the popularity of the behemoth Aventura Mall. Due to the high volume of visitors to the mall, traffic slowdowns and collisions are a common occurrence on Interstate 95’s Ives Dairy exit as well as on US-1.
On an average day in Miami Dade-County, there are from 171,000 to 251,000 cars on the road each day which amounts to many tragic accidents and fatalities. Due to the temperate climate, a large population of retirees makes their home in Aventura. Serving a population of over 25,000, there are many nearby hospitals including Aventura Hospital and Medical Center and Memorial Regional Hospital.