West Palm Beach Personal Injury Attorneys
Our West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyers have represented hundreds of people that have been injured in both West Palm Beach, Florida and throughout the state by no fault of their own.
Our lawyers are available by appointment to meet with you at our West Palm Beach office, your home, the hospital or at a location that is most convenient for you.
We are committed to taking immediate action on your case.
West Palm Beach Accident Attorneys Take Immediate Action
In the initial stages of a personal injury claim our West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyers have two primary concerns:
1. Make sure that our client is receiving immediate and appropriate medical treatment. Our attorneys and staff will assist you with the process of selecting and scheduling appointments with the appropriate medical specialist.; and
2. Our attorneys will take all necessary steps to preserve all available evidence from the scene of the accident. Preservation of evidence could require obtaining photographs of the scene, videotaping of the scene, obtaining statements from any witnesses, obtaining police / accident reports, obtaining video surveillance from any cameras surrounding the scene of the accident, and immediately hiring experts to investigate the accident scene.
We have an on-staff investigator that is responsible for accident scene preservation.
Do You A Have Case?
In 95% of the West Palm Beach, Florida accident cases that we handle our accident attorneys can tell you within a matter of minutes whether you have case. The best way to know if you have a case is to call us for a free phone consultation. Whether you are a West Palm Beach resident or were injured in West Palm Beach, our attorneys are available to discuss your recent accident.
The personal injury division of our law firm only represents the injured and we never represent insurance companies. We have assisted clients with accident and injury claims against every major insurance company and most of the world’s largest corporations. We encourage you to view some of our resolved cases and client references are available upon request.
West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County & Florida Resources
- Official website of the Florida Court System
- The official Florida Supreme Court website
- Florida Court Structure Chart
- Official Government website of the State of Florida
Information regarding the State of Florida governmental entities and resources
- Florida Department of Insurance
Regulates all insurance companies that do business in Florida
- Palm Beach County Court House
View all pending cases in West Palm Beach and Palm Beach County
- City of West Palm Beach Website
West Palm Beach, Florida Accident Facts
The city of West Palm Beach, Florida is one of the largest cities in Florida, with a population of almost 100,000 residents. The city has a rich history and vibrant cultural scene with many smaller communities and neighborhoods such as El Cid, Central Park and Flamingo Park. The young and trendy downtown area known as CityPlace provides several areas for shopping and dining out.
West Palm Beach has a large amount of commuters to and from the downtown area whom rely on Interstate 95 and other roads to get to work daily. This large volume of drivers, especially on I-95, often causes slowdowns and traffic accidents. In 2008 alone, there were 110 crashes which led to 125 fatalities on the Palm Beach portion of I-95 alone.
Additionally, due to the temperate climate of West Palm Beach, residents enjoy an active lifestyle, including motorcycling, bicycling, dog parks and water sports. At times, these activities can be dangerous and unfortunately, accidents do occur. As such, there are many hospitals to serve the population, including Columbia Hospital and Good Samaritan West Palm Beach.