Port Charlotte Personal Injury Attorneys
Our Port Charlotte Personal Injury Attorneys have represented hundreds of people that have been injured in both Port Charlotte, Florida and throughout the state by no fault of their own.
Our lawyers are available by appointment to meet with you at our Port Charlotte office, your home, the hospital or at a location that is most convenient for you.
We are committed to taking immediate action on your case.
Port Charlotte Injury Lawyers Take Immediate Action
In the initial stages of a personal injury claim our Port Charlotte Personal Injury Lawyers have two primary concerns:
1. Make sure that our client is receiving immediate and appropriate medical treatment. Our attorneys and staff will assist you with the process of selecting and scheduling appointments with the appropriate medical specialist.; and
2. Our attorneys will take all necessary steps to preserve all available evidence from the scene of the accident. Preservation of evidence could require obtaining photographs of the scene, videotaping of the scene, obtaining statements from any witnesses, obtaining police / accident reports, obtaining video surveillance from any cameras surrounding the scene of the accident, and immediately hiring experts to investigate the accident scene. We have an on-staff investigator that is responsible for accident scene preservation.
Do You A Have Case?
In 95% of the Port Charlotte, Florida accident cases that we handle our accident attorneys can tell you within a matter of minutes whether you have case. The best way to know if you have a case is to call us for a free phone consultation. Whether you are a Port Charlotte resident or were injured in Port Charlotte, our attorneys are available to discuss your recent accident.
The personal injury division of our law firm only represents the injured and we never represent insurance companies. We have assisted clients with accident and injury claims against every major insurance company and most of the world’s largest corporations. We encourage you to view some of our resolved cases and client references are available upon request.
Port Charlotte, Charlotte County & Florida Resources
- Official website of the Florida Court System
- The official Florida Supreme Court website
- Florida Court Structure Chart
- Official Government website of the State of Florida
Information regarding the State of Florida governmental entities and resources
- Florida Department of Insurance
Regulates all insurance companies that do business in Florida
- Charlotte County Court House
View all pending cases in Port Charlotte and Charlotte County
- City of Port Charlotte Website
Port Charlotte, Florida Accident Facts
The city of Port Charlotte, Florida is the located on the Gulf Coast with Tampa to the north and Naples to the South. The city has a rich history which played a central role in the development of the state of Florida.
Of the almost 50,000 Port Charlotte residents, many commute daily on U.S. Route 41 and Interstate 75. This large volume of drivers often causes slowdowns and traffic accidents on the busy roads.
Additionally, the year round tropical climate of Port Charlotte allows residents to enjoy a variety of outdoor activities, including swimming, fishing, boating and bicycling. At times, these activities can be dangerous and accidents do occur. As such, there are many hospitals to serve the population, including NCH Healthcare System and Pointe Medical Center.