Orlando Personal Injury Attorneys
Our Orlando Personal Injury Lawyers have represented hundreds of people that have been injured in both Orlando, Florida and throughout the state by no fault of their own.
Our lawyers are available by appointment to meet with you at our Orlando office, your home, the hospital or at a location that is most convenient for you.
We are committed to taking immediate action on your case.
Orlando Accident Attorneys Take Immediate Action
In the initial stages of a personal injury claim our Orlando Personal Injury Lawyers have two primary concerns:
1. Make sure that our client is receiving immediate and appropriate medical treatment. Our attorneys and staff will assist you with the process of selecting and scheduling appointments with the appropriate medical specialist.; and
2. Our attorneys will take all necessary steps to preserve all available evidence from the scene of the accident. Preservation of evidence could require obtaining photographs of the scene, videotaping of the scene, obtaining statements from any witnesses, obtaining police / accident reports, obtaining video surveillance from any cameras surrounding the scene of the accident, and immediately hiring experts to investigate the accident scene.
We have an on-staff investigator that is responsible for accident scene preservation.
Do You A Have Case?
In 95% of the Orlando, Florida accident cases that we handle our accident attorneys can tell you within a matter of minutes whether you have case. The best way to know if you have a case is to call us for a free phone consultation. Whether you are an Orlando resident or were injured in Orlando, our attorneys are available to discuss your recent accident.
The personal injury division of our law firm only represents the injured and we never represent insurance companies. We have assisted clients with accident and injury claims against every major insurance company and most of the world’s largest corporations. We encourage you to view some of our resolved cases and client references are available upon request.
Orlando, Orange County & Florida Resources
- Official website of the Florida Court System
- The official Florida Supreme Court website
- Florida Court Structure Chart
- Official Government website of the State of Florida
Information regarding the State of Florida governmental entities and resources
- Florida Department of Insurance
Regulates all insurance companies that do business in Florida
- Orange County Court House
View all pending cases in Orlando and Orange County
- City of Orlando Website
Orlando, Florida Accident Facts
Orlando, Florida is much more than the Happiest Place on Earth. Besides containing Disney World, Universal Studios and a range of other amusement parks, Orlando is the 79th largest city in America and the fifth largest city in Florida. Orlando attracts massive amounts of tourists each year, which make tourism a major sector of the economy.
With a vibrant population of over 238,000, Orlando’s roads serve this massive population as they commute to work. Running through Orlando is Interstate 4, which is constantly ranked one of the most dangerous roads in America. In 2010 alone, I-4 was ranked the thirst most dangerous road due to 209 fatal accidents occurring along its 132 mile long path in Florida, which equals out to one fatal accident for every 1.58 miles travelled.
Additionally, due to the temperate climate and family friendly areas, residents enjoy an active lifestyle, including motorcycling, bicycling, running, amusement parks and other outdoor activities. At times, these activities can turn dangerous and unfortunately, accidents do occur. As such, there are many hospitals to serve the population, including Florida Hospital Orlando and Orlando Regional South Seminole Hospital.