Key West Personal Injury Attorneys
Our Key West Personal Injury Lawyers have represented hundreds of people that have been injured in both Key West, Florida and throughout the state by no fault of their own.
Our lawyers are available by appointment to meet with you at our Key West office, your home, the hospital or at a location that is most convenient for you.
We are committed to taking immediate action on your case.
Key West Accident Attorneys Take Immediate Action
In the initial stages of a personal injury claim our Key West Personal Injury Lawyers have two primary concerns:
1. Make sure that our client is receiving immediate and appropriate medical treatment. Our attorneys and staff will assist you with the process of selecting and scheduling appointments with the appropriate medical specialist.; and
2. Our attorneys will take all necessary steps to preserve all available evidence from the scene of the accident. Preservation of evidence could require obtaining photographs of the scene, videotaping of the scene, obtaining statements from any witnesses, obtaining police / accident reports, obtaining video surveillance from any cameras surrounding the scene of the accident, and immediately hiring experts to investigate the accident scene.
We have an on-staff investigator that is responsible for accident scene preservation.
Do You A Have Case?
In 95% of the Key West, Florida accident cases that we handle our accident attorneys can tell you within a matter of minutes whether you have case. The best way to know if you have a case is to call us for a free phone consultation. Whether you are a Key West resident or were injured in Key West, our attorneys are available to discuss your recent accident.
The personal injury division of our law firm only represents the injured and we never represent insurance companies. We have assisted clients with accident and injury claims against every major insurance company and most of the world’s largest corporations. We encourage you to view some of our resolved cases and client references are available upon request.
Key West, Monroe County & Florida Resources
- Official website of the Florida Court System
- The official Florida Supreme Court website
- Florida Court Structure Chart
- Official Government website of the State of Florida
Information regarding the State of Florida governmental entities and resources
- Florida Department of Insurance
Regulates all insurance companies that do business in Florida
- Monroe County Court House
View all pending cases in Key West and Monroe County
- City of Key West Website
Key West, Florida Accident Facts
The Florida Keys is the island chain which extends from Homestead to the southernmost point in the United States: Key West. Key West is a major tourist destination, drawing many to enjoy the unique “Conch Republic” culture popularized by Jimmy Buffett and Ernest Hemingway.
The drive down to Key West from Miami provides breathtaking views of azure waters and mangrove islands. While this trip is beautiful, it is also dangerous. The only route connecting Miami to the Keys is the narrow, 127 mile road known as The Overseas Highway or US-1.
As such, US-1 in the Florida Keys is continually ranked as one of the most dangerous roads in the nation. In fact, The Overseas Highway has the highest rate of per capita fatal automobile accidents in Florida.
Additionally, due to the tropical climate and rich culture, residents enjoy an active lifestyle, including motorcycling, bicycling, running, and a variety of water sports. At times, these activities can turn dangerous and unfortunately, accidents do occur. Lower Keys Medical Center and Mariners Hospital primarily serves the population of nearly 80,000 residents.