Sunrise Personal Injury Attorneys
Our Sunrise Personal Injury Lawyers have represented hundreds of people that have been injured in both Sunrise, Florida and throughout the state by no fault of their own.
Our lawyers are available by appointment to meet with you at our Sunrise office, your home, the hospital or at a location that is most convenient for you.
We are committed to taking immediate action on your case.
Sunrise Accident Attorneys Take Immediate Action
In the initial stages of a personal injury claim our Sunrise Personal Injury Lawyers have two primary concerns:
1. Make sure that our client is receiving immediate and appropriate medical treatment. Our attorneys and staff will assist you with the process of selecting and scheduling appointments with the appropriate medical specialist.; and
2. Our attorneys will take all necessary steps to preserve all available evidence from the scene of the accident. Preservation of evidence could require obtaining photographs of the scene, videotaping of the scene, obtaining statements from any witnesses, obtaining police / accident reports, obtaining video surveillance from any cameras surrounding the scene of the accident, and immediately hiring experts to investigate the accident scene.
We have an on-staff investigator that is responsible for accident scene preservation.
Do You A Have Case?
In 95% of the Sunrise, Florida accident cases that we handle our accident attorneys can tell you within a matter of minutes whether you have case. The best way to know if you have a case is to call us for a free phone consultation. Whether you are a Sunrise resident or were injured in Sunrise, our attorneys are available to discuss your recent accident.
The personal injury division of our law firm only represents the injured and we never represent insurance companies. We have assisted clients with accident and injury claims against every major insurance company and most of the world’s largest corporations. We encourage you to view some of our resolved cases and client references are available upon request.
Sunrise, Broward County & Florida Resources
- Official website of the Florida Court System
- The official Florida Supreme Court website
- Florida Court Structure Chart
- Official Government website of the State of Florida
Information regarding the State of Florida governmental entities and resources
- Florida Department of Insurance
Regulates all insurance companies that do business in Florida
- Broward County Court House
View all pending cases in Sunrise and Broward County
- City of Sunrise Website
Sunrise, Florida Accident Facts
The City of Sunrise, Florida is located in Broward County and has a population of over 84,000. Sunrise is the location of Sawgrass Mills Mall, the fourth largest outlet mall complex in America. Additionally, Sunrise is the home of the Florida Panthers, South Florida’s only professional hockey team. Both attractions make Sunrise a highly visited location and an attractive city to call home.
Many Sunrise residents commute to either Ft. Lauderdale or West Palm Beach due to its close proximity via I-95 or I-75. Unfortunately, in 2008 alone, there were 97 crashes which led to 109 fatalities on the Broward portion of I-95 alone. The westerly route is I-75, which snakes its way all the way from Florida to the Midwest, is also one of the most dangerous and congested highways in Florida.
Additionally, due to the temperate climate of Sunrise, residents enjoy an active lifestyle, including motorcycling, bicycling, and other outdoor activities. At times, these activities can be dangerous and unfortunately, accidents do occur. As such, there are many hospitals to serve the population, including North Broward Hospital and Holy Cross Hospital.