Tampa Personal Injury Attorneys
Our Tampa Personal Injury Lawyers have represented hundreds of people that have been injured in both Tampa, Florida and throughout the state by no fault of their own.
Our lawyers are available by appointment to meet with you at our Tampa office, your home, the hospital or at a location that is most convenient for you.
We are committed to taking immediate action on your case.
Tampa Accident Attorneys Take Immediate Action
In the initial stages of a personal injury claim our Tampa Personal Injury Lawyers have two primary concerns:
1. Make sure that our client is receiving immediate and appropriate medical treatment. Our attorneys and staff will assist you with the process of selecting and scheduling appointments with the appropriate medical specialist.; and
2. Our attorneys will take all necessary steps to preserve all available evidence from the scene of the accident. Preservation of evidence could require obtaining photographs of the scene, videotaping of the scene, obtaining statements from any witnesses, obtaining police / accident reports, obtaining video surveillance from any cameras surrounding the scene of the accident, and immediately hiring experts to investigate the accident scene.
We have an on-staff investigator that is responsible for accident scene preservation.
Do You A Have Case?
In 95% of the Tampa, Florida accident cases that we handle our accident attorneys can tell you within a matter of minutes whether you have case. The best way to know if you have a case is to call us for a free phone consultation. Whether you are a Tampa resident or were injured in Tampa, our attorneys are available to discuss your recent accident.
The personal injury division of our law firm only represents the injured and we never represent insurance companies. We have assisted clients with accident and injury claims against every major insurance company and most of the world’s largest corporations. We encourage you to view some of our resolved cases and client references are available upon request.
Tampa, Hillsborough County & Florida Resources
- Official website of the Florida Court System
- The official Florida Supreme Court website
- Florida Court Structure Chart
- Official Government website of the State of Florida
Information regarding the State of Florida governmental entities and resources
- Florida Department of Insurance
Regulates all insurance companies that do business in Florida
- Hillsborough County Court House
View all pending cases in Tampa and Hillsborough County
- City of Tampa Website
Tampa, Florida Accident Facts
Tampa, Florida is located on the west (Gulf) coast of Florida. Tampa, as well as surrounding cities, are collectively referred to as the “Tampa Bay Area” which includes St. Petersburg and Clearwater. This metropolitan area is the second largest in the state. Due to the large, spread out nature of the area, many residents commute to work.
Residents of the Tampa Bay area utilize I-75, which stretches from Florida to the Midwest, and is one of the most dangerous and congested highways in Florida. Additionally, Dateline NBC concluded that US Route 19 which runs from Tampa to Erie, Pennsylvania, is the most dangerous road in America with extremely high per capita deaths recorded along the Florida expanse of the road. Tampa also provides a variety of leisure activities for residents.
The Tampa Bay area was ranked by Forbes magazine in 2008 as the 5th best outdoor city in the country. These activities include kayaking, boating, fishing, bicycling, motorcycling and camping. At times, these activities can be dangerous and regrettably, accidents do occur. As such, there are many hospitals to serve the population, including Largo Medical Center and St. Petersburg General Hospital. ￼￼