Florida Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have been injured in an accident by no fault of your own, we can help you.
Florida Personal Injury Lawyers
Since 1979, the personal injury division of our firm has represented more than 19,000 injured people in Florida. Our goal is to get you the maximum compensation possible for your pain and suffering, medical bills and lost wages.
We always offer a free consultation and we appreciate you considering our firm. There are never any fees or costs in a Florida accident case unless we win.
It is critical to preserve evidence and take immediate action in any personal injury case so we encourage you to contact us a soon possible.
Recently Resolved Cases
- Broward man gets into car crash with impaired driver and settles UM claim for $250,000.00 A 25 year-old Broward man was rammed on I-95 in Fort Lauderdale by an impaired driver while heading home from the Hard Rock Casino. The impact was hard enough to force our client’s vehicle to spin several times. The person […]
- Miami man struck while crossing street in crosswalk settles UM claim for $200,000.00 A 58 year-old Miami man was struck by a car during his daily walk. He was crossing the street in a crosswalk with the right-of-way when a driver who was headed in the opposite direction decided to make a left-hand […]
- Negligent Entrustment, Wrongful Death case settles for $1.1 Million policy limits A young man has died unnecessarily. Unfortunately, innocent people die every single day in car crashes that could be avoided. This story is no different. A 19 year-old young man with his entire life ahead of him was killed when […]
Recent Personal Injury FAQ
- I recently re-injured an injury I previously had. Can I get compensated? The older a person gets, the greater the probability that they have suffered an injury of some type. As we get older, our bodies degenerate and thus, we become more susceptible to injury. Common injures in Car Crashes and Slip […]
- Why are there so many serious highway crashes involving large trucks these days? I-95 in South Florida is home to some of the most devastating car crashes. Many of these crashes involve large trucks. The damage that can be caused by a large truck far exceeds the typical damage caused by the average […]
- I was just injured when I slipped and fell at Walmart. Walmart called me and they want to pay my medical bills. This is a good idea, right? Every year, thousands of people become injured at a Walmart. Much of the time, a person will become injured because of Walmart’s negligence. Typically, if a person gets hurt in a Walmart because of something that Walmart did wrong, risk […]
Maximizing Recovery For the Injured & Disabled
Since 1979, the law firm of Attorneys Dell & Schaefer has been selected by thousands of individuals and families to handle legal matters that had a significant impact on their lives. These legal matters have included everything from catastrophic personal injuries, denial of insurance benefits to large commercial litigation disputes.
With more than 15 attorneys and office locations nationwide, our law firm has established a fearless nationwide reputation.
Our firm has helped our clients to recover more than four hundred million dollars from insurance companies and negligent corporations. We never have and never will represent insurance companies.
More than 90% of our clients are represented on a contingency fee basis, which means there is no fee or cost for our services unless we are able make a recovery for our clients.
Our office headquarters is in Hollywood, Florida, but we have multiple office locations and represent clients throughout Florida and nationwide.
We encourage you to request a free consultation by using our online form, or to call us at (800) 828-7583 for a free phone consultation with one of our attorneys.
Our Law Firm Practice Divisions
Due to the diversity of legal services we offer and the specialized legal skills required in each area of the law, we have structured our law firm into the following Law Practice Divisions:
Accident & Injury Division
The Accident & Injury Division is managed by personal injury attorney Dennis Schaefer. Our personal injury lawyers in this division represent individuals that have suffered a serious injury or death due to the negligence or careless actions of another.
Specific types of cases that our injury attorneys handle are auto accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, slip & fall injuries, defective & dangerous (recalled) products, nursing home neglect or abuse, construction site accidents, cruise ship accidents, dog bites and medical malpractice.
Civil Litigation & Trial Division
Our Civil Litigation and Trial Division is a diverse group of talented trial attorneys. Unlike most law firms that refer all of their lawsuits to other law firms, we have the experience, knowledge and financial resources to handle all of the litigation and trials for our clients.
When hiring a law firm it is important to make sure that they will be handling the case and not referring it to another law firm.
Our Litigation & Trial division handles cases dealing with injuries, insurance claim denials, employment disputes, and large commercial business disputes.
Our Civil Litigation Division handles cases in both state and federal courts throughout the country.
Disability Benefits & Insurance Claim Denials Division
The disability benefits and Insurance Claim Denial division of Dell & Schaefer, led by Gregory Michael Dell, focuses on the representation of long term disability insurance claimants in both private policy and group disability (ERISA) claims.
As long term disability attorneys, we represent individuals at all stages of a claim for disability income benefits, which includes the disability application process, denial of disability benefits, lawsuits to recover disability benefits and lump sum disability policy buyouts for individuals that are currently being paid disability income benefits.
Additionally, Mr. Dell and his legal team have handled numerous claims against insurance companies for long-term care insurance denials, life insurance denials, commercial property damage insurance denials, and health insurance denials.
Criminal Defense Division
The Criminal Defense Division of our firm has been representing individuals charged with major crimes in state and Federal courts throughout Florida since 1979. The Criminal Defense Division was formed by attorney Dennis Schaefer following the completion of his term as a Broward County Assistant State Attorney.
Our Criminal Defense Division has protected the constitutional rights of hundreds of individuals and handles cases ranging from felonies to white collar federal charges.
Recently Published On Our Blog
- Is Geico undervaluing your injury claim? Geico was recently ordered to pay over $400,000.00 in a case where they originally offered less than $2,600.00 to settle. Lisa Anderson was injured in a car crash caused by Ishmael Ramjohn. Mr. Ramjohn’s grandparents previously purchased a $100,000.00 bodily […]
- The FIU Bridge Collapse was tragic and could have been prevented. Who is responsible for this tragedy? Tragically, a pedestrian bridge designed to make life safer for thousands of FIU students was the cause of six deaths and several injuries on Thursday. The immediate question is what happened? How is it possible for a bridge to just […]
- 59 year-old Alabama Army Veteran shatters his hip while shopping for watermelon and jury awards him $7.5 Million A 59 year-old Army Veteran shattered his hip in an Alabama Walmart as he was shopping for watermelon. The watermelon was displayed in a container which was placed on top of a wooden pallet. The man’s foot became caught in […]
- The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration establishes safe operating requirements to help keep the public safe Though they are extremely dangerous, trucks are vitally important to the nation’s economy. The movement of goods along our highways and streets is an absolute necessity in order to ensure that those goods make their way into local stores and […]
- Handling Your Hurricane Insurance Claim – After the Storm Hurricane Irma, the largest storm ever to churn through the Atlantic Ocean, has charged across Florida leaving thousands of people homeless and causing billions of dollars of damage. This means insurance companies are going to be faced with thousands and […]